Sr. SharePoint Engineer
- Bangalore, India
Job Requisition ID #
We're looking for an experienced and talented Share Point Sr. Administrator/Engineer to join the Collaboration Services team.
You will report to the Report to the shift Lead/Manager.
- The primary responsibility of the Senior Administrator for Collaboration services is to provide support for our O365 user base in addition to project work around the O365 products.
- Working knowledge of O365 Admin Center and configure reporting
- Accessing SP management tools, security & compliance
- Managing O365 & SharePoint online with PowerShell
- Comparison with SP on-prem Vs SP online
- User identity in O365 and SP online
- Managing user domains, building Hybrid scenarios
- OneDrive & site redirection
- Understand hybrid search, business data connectivity and taxonomy.
- Good working experience on Microsoft Active Directory.
- Advanced working knowledge on Microsoft SharePoint and/or SharePoint Online.
- PowerBI knowledge is a plus.
- Working knowledge with CSOM/JSOM, REST and CSS.
- Ready to work in shifts.
- The resource should have exceptional communication skills.
- The resource should be highly pro-active in troubleshooting and providing proper documentation on resolution steps.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies is highly desirable.
- Must have at least 5+ years Systems Administration experience .
- Must have 3+ years of SharePoint experience , including hybrid environments.
- Process and manage Service Now Support tickets created .
- Customer Service focused with experience with troubleshooting
- Strong Teamwork and /Collaboration skills.
- Proven strong sense of initiative and tenacity
- Analytical Ability and Decision Making
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred
- 5+ years' experience with hands on support of Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint
- Experience with Azure, ADFS, AD Connect, SMTP, calendaring, mail trace/email analysis, eDiscovery, Retention, DLP, etc.
- In depth email systems knowledge
- Experience with Proofpoint's email filtering system
- In depth experience with PowerShell and PowerShell scripting
- ITIL and Agile Methodology experience
- Industry Certifications are preferred
- Microsoft SharePoint certifications and/or MCSE SharePoint are a plus
- Able to work independently with a high degree of self-motivation and little oversight
- Must be available for on call support as needed.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top