Sr. QA Engineer
- Bangalore, India
Job Requisition ID #
We are looking for a talented Sr. QA Engineer who will play an integral role in the technical analysis and testing of critical data flows that support our sales tools and business workflow leveraging data for decision making.
Responsible for building test plans, developing testing strategy, write test cases and create automation to ensure the reliability and quality of data. You will be responsible for evaluating large datasets and proactively identify opportunities for continuous data improvement.
- Designing, testing, deploying, and documenting data quality procedures and their outputs.
- Build automated Data Quality checks in the data lake environment for all the data ingested from different sources
- Build automation for monitoring of ETL jobs with the use of tools.
- Enhance and document new processes and procedures for investigating and tracking data quality issues
- Develop quality metrics for existing as well new data feeds from source systems
- Validate source to target mappings using a variety of tools
- Participate in testing activities at all levels to include (test plans, test cases and test scripts, UAT and System Integration Testing).
- Triage issues by analyzing the logs and work with the development team until the issues are resolved
- Create dashboards and metrics to monitor data quality
- Hands-on involvement in the design, development and implementation of optimal, scalable AWS solutions
- Prepare script to validate data in multiple systems like AWS, Relational Databases, Snowflake/Redshift.
- Create test cycles, test cases in Jira for the release management.
- Prepare automation scripts to run data quality checks.
- Validate data in BI tools like Einstein, Power BI and QlikView.
- Implement Data quality and accuracy metrics and measurement
- Articulate issues to developers during meetings and particularly in the daily standups
- BS or MS in Comp. Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics etc.
- 6+ years with relevant experience required
- Advanced working SQL and No-SQL knowledge and experience working with relational Databases (SQL/ORACLE/MySQL etc.,).
- Independent problem-solving skills and statistical analysis techniques required.
- Experience with AWS services (EC2, RDS, S3, Data pipeline/Glue, Lambda, Dynamo DB etc.,)
- Experience with Python, Java, Scala etc.,
- Experience with testing tools and testing process in product release cycles
- Knowledge and experience designing tests, defining test scope and identifying functional and non-functional testing (e.g. performance, availability, stability, security, environment, etc.).
- Knowledge in Salesforce, Siebel, SAP is a plus.
- Snowflake/Redshift experience is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top