Software Engineer, Robotic Process Automation
- Bangalore, India
Job Requisition ID #
Position Overview :
The Robotic Process Automation Software Engineer will be responsible for the design and development of RPA bots that will interact with multiple third-party applications, in addition to supporting the personnel, platform and infrastructure needed for the team's success.
- Efficiently architect, design and implement end to end RPA (UiPath) solutions for a variety of finance-based scenarios, based on the Process Definition Document (PDD)
- Consult on configuration and specifications of Servers/VMs and other platform/infrastructure components required for RPA ecosystem
- Perform technical evaluation and/or assessments to support the identification of candidate processes for automation
- Work collaboratively with Business Analysts and Product Owners during test phases and UAT to test, debug and overcome issues
- Assist team members on projects by performing design and code reviews, helping with escalations
- Plan and participate in deployment of RPA components in the enterprise architecture
- Ability to identify workflow patterns for the purposes of creating reusable assets within the enterprise RPA architecture. Guide solution architecture for single or multiple projects
- Ability to turn high-level requirements into a working system through iterative development
- Participate in the problem identification/error resolution process, including tracking, repairing and reporting defects, in collaboration with the Operations team
- Act as the primary contact with RPA operations and application support teams
- Create and maintain technical design documentation to support development
- Accountable and responsible for meeting project timelines; help drive same accountability across team
Minimum Qualifications :
- Certified UiPath developer with minimum 2 years of experience delivering RPA projects of mid to high complexity. Working knowledge of the ReFrameork is a must
- 2+ years of experience on one or more object-oriented programming languages (preferably C#, .NET, VB)
- Proficiency and experience with one or more scripting languages (Bash, PowerShell, Excel VBA, Python, Ruby, JSON, AngularJS, Node.JS)
- Proficiency and experience with Microsoft Technology (VB, NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services) & Web Services
- Knowledge of AWS or Azure Cloud Infrastructure
- Bachelor of Information Technology (IT) or Computer Science
- Ability to work closely with business users and translating user requirements into solution design
- Expertise with creating and reviewing process definition and technical design documents in the RPA space
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse set of customers or partners across multiple disciplines
- Experience in an Agile software development team
- Skilled in process analysis and data modelling
- Excellent prioritization and time-management skills
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills
Preferred Qualifications :
- Master of Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Knowledge of SAP ECC/S4 HANA, Salesforce, ServiceNow systems
- Knowledge of any other RPA platform such as Power Automate, Automation Anywhere.
- Knowledge of UiPath Products such as Automation Hub, Action center, Insights, AI center.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.
Back to top