- Potsdam, Germany
Job Requisition ID #
Join our collaborative team building the next generation cloud-enabled civil engineering solutions. We're looking for a great software developer to build scalable and distributed applications that enable our customers to design and build the world around us. Embrace this opportunity to master your skills and play a key role creating our platform for the future.
Autodesk is consistently one of Fortune Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For in America."
- Implement key product workflows meeting security, privacy and performance requirements
- Solve challenging problems
- Work collaboratively in Agile environment to achieve team goals
- Enthusiasm to learn and share knowledge
- Passion for developing robust software by writing testable and maintainable code
- Occasional travel, some off-hour virtual meetings
- 2+ years of software development experience in C++ (C# or Java is also acceptable)
- Experience with test driven development and unit testing
- Experience with client/server applications/technology like REST
- Comfortable in Windows environment, Linux a plus
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in full-stack building large scale applications
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with CI/CD
- (Cloud-) Application API design
- (Cloud-) Security development life cycle
- Strong math and/or engineering related skills
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum environment
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top