Software Development Engineer
- Shanghai, China
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is looking for a fresh graduate (Master degree required) majored in computer science or an experienced software developer (Bachelor degree) working in Building and Infrastructure Design group (aka. BID). The position is located at Shanghai in Autodesk China R&D Center. You will be joining in a growing and dynamic team developing Autodesk InfraWorks and Civil3D Applications. You will be part of the scrum process and incrementally deliver critical business values for our customers. You will be playing a role in making a better world. If you are a faster learner, a good team player and willing to help our customers to shape the world, this position is for you.
- This position is for a fresh graduate (Master degree required) orexperienced software developer (Bachelor degree)
- Join a growing and dynamic team developing Autodesk InfraWorks and Civil3D Applications
- Design, prototype, implement, test and troubleshoot product features according to market requirements and product specifications
- Work as a member of an integrated team collaborating closely with team members in US
- Must be a self starter and a strong team player
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering
- 2+ years experience with C++ programming, OOA and OOD
- 2+ years experience with Microsoft Visual Studio development environment
- Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Good English speaking and writing skills. Must know and be able to articulate technical idioms in English
- Experience in multi-thread programming is a big plus
- Experience in 3D graphics programming, AutoCAD ObjectARX is a big plus
- Experience in math, especially in geometry is a plus
- Working Knowledge of .NET Framework as well as C#, VB.NET, etc is a plus
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top