Senior Software Developer
- Shanghai, China
Job Requisition ID #
Help people imagine, design and make a better world is our vision at Autodesk. We have industry-leading solutions for industrial design and manufacturing; architecture, engineering and construction; as well as media and entertainment. Over 10 million professionals in 185 countries are using Autodesk products to save time and money, gain competitive advantage, and change the way ideas are brought to life. Autodesk Revit, as the world-leading Building Information Modeling (BIM) software, we help architects, engineers, and other building industry professionals to design everything from the world's tallest skyscrapers, largest airports, and new landmarks to homes and businesses that you visit every day. Autodesk Revit seeks a senior software engineer for our Building & Infrastructure Design (BID) Group in Autodesk China R&D Center (ACRD) based in Shanghai, China. As a senior engineer, you will be aÂmember of a product team design and deliver Revit features, APIs, especially MEP related features. You will be a member of a scrum team works with product managers, architects, product owners, developers, quality assurance engineers and user experience designers, to collaboratively deliver various team requirements and goals to advance the product for subscriptions.
- Design, prototype, develop, test, debug, and document new and existing software features to ensure software meets business, quality and operational needs
- Ensure high quality software is delivered by following engineering practices like peer code reviews, code standards, and unit testing
- Continue to research and adopt new tools, technologies to evolve our product
- Ensure delivery is highly maintainable, scalable and reliable
- Work with scrum team members and stakeholders to achieve professional technical design and implementation
- Resolve challenging programming and design problems
- Contribute to technical roadmap and technical debt elimination, task estimation, and quality constraints to achieve business and strategic goals and requirements
- This position may involve quarterly or monthly late-night meetings
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Over 6 years in software development experience
- Strong development proficiency in C++, C#, .NET programming skills
- Detail-oriented with respect to software development process, communication and documentation
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in fast-pace product delivery and scrum practices is a plus
- Experience in BIM software development is a plus
- Possess strong analytical skills with excellent problem-solving abilities is a plus
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top