Senior Salesforce Developer
- Bangalore, India
Job Requisition ID #
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Salesforce Developer. You will be playing a vital role in automating business processes on the Salesforce.com platform to support our continuing growth. You will participate in the design, solution architecture review, and development of applications that are part of sprint cycles and projects.
- Work in an Agile environment with a fun team to meet the project timelines
- Develop best in class high standard code
- Contribute as a strong technical lead, who can guide the team through the solutions after reviewing with the Solution Architect
- Subject matter expert - Collaborate with internal and external partners for the definition, planning, modeling, governance, and implementation of Salesforce CRM capabilities
- Contribute in all the phases of software development cycles
- Work proactively to remove technical debt and security vulnerabilities
- Actively participate in code reviews of own code and that of peers
- Present and validate solution
- Proactive during team discussions and constantly providing suggestions to improve where ever possible
- Create Technical Documentation
- Monitor/ Track/ Review the delivery to ensure the best practices and design principles are adhered into delivery
- Provide technical guidance to the development of Salesforce.com applications to support business and product strategies
- Build and foster a high-performance engineering culture and mentor team members
- BS with or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Engineering Experience with at least 8+ years of experience in global software development and deployment
- Must have 5+ years of experience with SFDC platform and partner ecosystem
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience.
- Must have Platform Developer I and II certification
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states,and deliver a CRM solution.
- Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top