Senior Product Designer - UX Designer
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is seeking a highly motivated UX Designer to join its diverse team platform designers. In one of the most exciting times to be in Autodesk, the team will be key in building Autodesk construction solutions design system.
The Construction Cloud platform is a new and exciting project to enable engineers, architects, superintendents and project owners to view, share, collaborate and perform quality checks on their construction projects and designs. Minimizing human errors in the biggest construction projects in the world. As a part of Autodesk TLV, you will be enjoying all the treats and benefits of being an Autodesk employee (and there are a lot!) as well as being located in one of the most beautiful offices in Israel.
- Create and implement the experience design for the Autodesk Construction Cloud projects
- Be a proactive design lead who inspires through vision, methodological work, research practices and standing up for design quality
- Understand the unique needs of multiple stakeholders with different workflows and requirements and transform them into customizable design components that delights end-users
- Work with product management to define and analyze user requirements
- Carry out user research to obtain user insights to better inform business and design decisions
- Collaborate and work with teams across geos
- Advocate and contribute to the maturing of experience design discipline at the team and company levels
- 3+ years of experience designing web and mobile applications
- A strong passion for research driven processes and experience working with complex design systems that span multiple products
- Comfortable in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication and presentation skills - written, verbal and visual (Hebrew and English)
- High familiarity with Figma - being able to provide design guidelines and component library in a highly professional and organized way
- Experience working in an agile development environment using tools like Jira and Confluence
- Have some technical understanding: knows a little about HTML, CSS and how components can be built
- Design portfolio to accompany resume
- Design experience for large-scale enterprise-level cloud solutions
- Design experience in an early-stage startup
- Great collaboration and facilitation skills
- Knowledge in Architecture, Construction, and/or Engineering workflows
- Knowledge in Autodesk software
- Experience in mobile app design
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top