Senior Manager, Inside Sales Coordination, Americas Demand Generation
- Denver, CO
Job Requisition ID #
Business Strategy and Marketing @ Autodesk
Are you excited by the power of aligning Sales and Marketing teams? Do you understand how to navigate across different types of sales reps and account segments? Do you want to lead a team that is dedicated to increasing the business impact of marketing by coordinating campaigns and activities with the sales teams?
The Autodesk Business Strategy and Marketing (BSM) team is a global organization that sets the overall industry strategies and prioritizes campaigns to support the business targets. The Senior Manager, Inside Sales Coordinationworks within the Americas Demand Generation group, and coordinates the actions of BSM with sales stakeholders across the Americas, including the Inside Sales leadership.
The Senior Manager, Inside Sales Coordinationleads a small team that manage the interface and operations between marketers and sales to drive marketing contribution to pipeline and revenue. Inside Sales Coordination is also directly responsible for the marketing content and integration strategies for the global sales cadence platform, Outreach, which enables personalization at scale.
- Advise Inside Sales executive leadership on BSM initiatives and interests; coordinate feedback and requests back to BSM leadership
- Provide guidance to BSM marketing teams on operation and organization of Inside Sales for integration into integrated marketing planning (IMP)
- Ensure sales managers understand the in-flight and planned marketing campaigns, and are prepared to follow through on demand influenced or sourced by marketing
- Align with Inside Sales management on lead volume demands for SDR/DISR teamsto match rep capacity
- Identify and document the intended lead sources and qualification thresholds for each Inside Sales team
- Coordinate with BSM and other teams that fulfill the demand; including with the Global Demand Gen team, CBR Product Management, and Digital & eCommerce teams
- Interface with Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, & Inside Sales Effectiveness teams to support overall lead delivery motions
- Drive Outreach integration into BSM campaign plans, with aligned sales prospecting strategies for marketing campaign engagers
- Develop new use cases and strategies to support new content
- Steer the use of the cadence platform towards aligned marketing campaigns, and influence governance to mitigate non-strategically aligned activities
- Combine Outreach and Salesforce data reports to inform Sales capacity
- Analyze Outreach usage patterns and platform analytics to provide recommendations to optimize sequences and content strategy
- Leverage analytics to track lead conversion rates and contributions to pipeline and closed/won ACV goals
- 8+ years B2B demand generation, field marketing, or inside sales experience
- Knowledge of both inbound and account based marketing principles
- Team management and individual development experience
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge and experience with sales and marketing automation tools such as Salesforce.com, Marketo, Outreach, etc.
The Ideal Candidate
- You are driven by results and contribution to pipeline and revenue
- You are experienced in aligning and coordinating the interaction of sales and marketing with the customer in mind
- You are self-motivated to collaborate with stakeholders to drive key initiatives forward
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top