Senior L&OD Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Job Requisition ID #
The Autodesk People and Places Organization (PPL) is transforming the Learning and Organization Development team. We have an opportunity for a Sr. L&OD Manager who will take full ownership in leading and designing key programs to drive overall employee experience.
The Sr. L&OD Manager owns the talent management workstream, a key driver of employee experience. This role is a thought leader in all aspects of talent management from promotions to high potential programs. This leader is responsible for shaping and executing a multi-year strategy, which will lead the industry in reimagining talent and potential.
- Collaborate closely with senior leadership to reimagine Autodesk's talent management strategy
- Lead cross-functional teams in the design, building, and implementation of strategies that support key business initiatives, and increases organizational, team, and individual effectiveness
- Partner with leadership and HR to deploy enterprise programs and execute change initiatives
- Drive adoption and monitor usage, leveraging organizational analytics that can provide workforce insights and recommendations
- Use our learning technology ecosystem to develop and curate content and create learning paths from multiple sources
- Build networks and identify vendors for delivery, as warranted
- Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field is preferred
- 8+ years of experience managing L&OD programs and solutions in a fast-paced high-tech environment
- Demonstrated business acumen, and ability to stay abreast of industry and organizational knowledge
- Demonstrated consulting and relationship management skills, able to quickly gain credibility and influence senior leaders
- Strong project management skills
- Articulate and concise, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with ambiguity and agility in a fast-changing environment
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top