Senior Learning Experience Designer
- San Francisco, CA
Job Requisition ID #
The Autodesk People and Places Organization (PPL) is transforming the Learning and Organization Development team. We have an opportunity for a Sr. Learning Experience Designer to scale our learning and development programs and deliver on the promise of putting our employee experience at the center. As an expert in human centered design, you will be in a standalone role within the L&OD team but will have the opportunity to partner closely across the organization with other designers and subject matter experts to thoroughly understand the learning opportunity and bring together insights and behavioral trends to inform collaborative interventions.
You evolve, strengthen, and evangelize a world-class design culture. You are innately curious and want to understand the root of the problem from a user perspective. You prioritize the importance of identified gaps through user research. You get things done through co-creation, inviting discussion and debate, and leveraging those ideas back into the solution to make impactful decisions. You thrive in documenting and presenting methods and findings.
- Lead the user-centric vision, strategy and execution of our learning and development offerings
- Demonstrate thought leadership by contributing subject matter expertise in the areas of interaction design, visual design, user research, and user behavior
- Plan and facilitate stakeholder alignment and ideation workshops
- Plan and execute activities and artifacts that inform and communicate the concept and vision: Stakeholder surveys and interviews, Competitive/comparative analysis, Conceptual visuals and prototypes, Storyboards/video scripts, Journey maps/experience narratives,Content strategy, etc.
- Effectively socialize and communicate the experience vision to key stakeholders throughout the organization through strong storytelling and alignment with business strategy
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to deliver comprehensive strategy recommendations that inform project roadmaps
- BA/BS in human behavior related field: Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, Learning Science, Instructional Design and/or related fields
- 7+ yrs experience designing and delivering user-centered experiences
- Deep understanding of the user-centered design process, including personas, task analysis, task flows, problem framing, interaction design, visual design, and content strategy
- Deep expertise in both generative and evaluative research methods
- Experience planning and facilitating stakeholder alignment and ideation workshops (using Design Thinking methodologies)
- Experience designing and developing learning content including creating instructor-led (ILT) materials, online/e-learning, and various interactive digital content
- Strong program management proficiencies with excellent verbal and written communication skills, both instructional and technical
- Expertise in combining qualitative and quantitative data to tell a story
- Strong visual design skills
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top