Senior HRIS Consultant, Benefits
- San Francisco, CA
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is searching for a Senior HRIS Consultant - Benefits.
At Autodesk, we believe that you can #makeanything and the right candidate would bring that mindset to the HR Technology team and the systems, processes and programs we support. As the Senior/Lead HRIS Consultant partnering with our Total Rewards COE, you will drive the product roadmap for Total Rewards and be a key player on our Workday Benefits deployment project.
- Consult regularly with key stakeholders to plan upcoming compensation and benefit-related projects, understand strategic and tactical business requirements, identify areas of improvement and review vendor roadmap in these areas (Thomsons and Workday)
- Present product information and roadmap to leadership and internal partners; organize product details and statuses in regular email communications and presentations; and recommend product features including cost-benefit analysis to support product recommendations
- Manage medium to large scale projects, including engaging and motivating internal and external resources to deliver within scope
- Participate in vendor platform update processes including reviewing functional enhancements specific to or impacted by benefits functionality, Cloud Connect/custom integrations, or benefits-related reports & dashboards. This includes reviewing vendor documentation, creating test cases, executing test cases or review test case results, communicating with stakeholders, etc.
- Work with the Benefits team on Production deployment/launch and Open Enrollment window technical support activities and provide documentation/end-user training for our HR Service Desk to resolve non-technical issues
- Engage as needed with 3rd party benefits and payroll vendors to gather technical/configuration requirements related to planning configuration or integration files from our Workday HCM
- Assist with Workday releases by evaluating and testing feature changes and recommending process or system optimization in alignment with business goals
- Partner with other stakeholders such as IT, Onboarding, and other People teams to address and provide solutions for process improvement or automation
- Work with HR shared services groups to build Total Reward related to audit and operational dashboards
- In collaboration with the Benefits and IT teams, recommend, implement, and document internal processes and audit procedures to ensure data integrity of systems
- Manage system errors/bugs and enhancement requests including ServiceNow ticket resolution, Enhancement tracker creation, prioritization, and updates
- Participate in Workday Benefits product development by leveraging and being an active member of the Workday Community: posting Brainstorms, joining User Groups, collaborating in forums, etc.
- Provide training and assistance to the People communities and end-users on Workday and other HRT supported applications
- Ensure team and system compliance with regulatory requirements, including GDPR, SOX, and other control narratives and matrices
- Participate in other HR Technology project teams by performing business requirement gathering, business process review, project management, creating test cases, participating in QA testing, and leading others through UAT, documentation development, communication, cutover, etc.
- C oach others to successfully: gather and document client business requirements, design and configure the Workday solution, demonstrate configurations through the development of prototype systems, assist in testing the Workday solutions, and complete knowledge transfer to clients
- Comply with HR Technology and IT change control processes
- 8+ years of professional experience with HCM and benefits web-based applications; Workday HCM and Benefits required, certification preferred. Thomsons exposure recommended
- Understanding of HR processes and data flows between HR, Benefits, Stock, Compensation, and IT services
- HR, Total Rewards (Compensation and Benefits), Payroll experience preferred. Experience with Workday Security, Onboarding, Recruiting or Absence, Time/Tracking is a plus
- Experience working with functional HR teams in the development and implementation of technical solutions that improve efficiencies and performance
- Ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable to meet customer needs and technology capabilities
- Proven background in problem solving and partnership in a global environment
- Passion for working with people and systems, and a strong interest in helping customers succeed
- High attention to detail and proven track record managing multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top