Senior Full Stack Engineer
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is becoming a cloud company, and a cloud company is a data company. Join the Autodesk Data Platform as part of the Product Data Team. You will have the opportunity to understand the entire data platform from product instrumentation through to business analytics, machine learning, and data-driven products.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be joining a very talented and seasoned engineering team. You will have the opportunity to work with many new and exciting technologies and frameworks used in our data platform.
We are looking for people who are as excited about data technology as we are.
You can be part of improving quality of our products across all aspects of our core data platform and see your work drive the business.
- Creatively design and develop tools and frameworks to instrument and ingest product data effectively
- Collaborate with other engineers, providing insights and coming up with innovative solutions
- Apply your knowledge of various technologies and choose the best fit to meet business requirements
- Understand and contribute to making the product data ecosystem better
- End-to-end development including both front-end and back-end
- Develop responsive web applications and microservices
- Develop, build and maintain RESTful APIs
- Build reusable components and libraries
- Ensure the performance, quality, speed and scalability of the application
- Bachelor'sdegree, Masters preferred in Computer Science /Information Systems/Engineering/related field
- Atleast 5 years' experience working as a Full Stack Engineer of complex applications
- Solid knowledge and experience with functional or object-oriented programming and good understanding of data structure and algorithms
- Solid Proficiency in backend development including: RESTful API, full-stack web-technologies, specifications and frameworks (Java EE, Spring Boot, JPA, OpenAPI, OIDC)
- Solid proficiency working with virtualization software(Docker, VMware, VirtualBox, etc.) , Container Orchestration Services such as (ECS, Openshift or Kubernetes) and AWS cloud services
- Solid proficiency integrating and automatingwithdependencies management and continuous integration tools such as Maven/Gradle and Jenkins
- Proficiency in a source control system (preferably Git)
- Solid experience in micro-services design architecture and implementation with Twelve-Factor App and API-First Development
- Humble, collaborative, team player, willing to step up and support your colleagues
- Outstanding communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and can write clear and reader-friendly documentation
- Collaborative and work well as a member of the engineering team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and commit to agreed business goals
- Familiar with non-functional testing such as load, performance and resiliency testing
- Good command of English (Speaking, Writing and Reading)
- Working in an agile environment using test driven methodologies
- Experience with Big Data especially on Product data
- Experience with other languages such as Python, C#
- Familiarity with testing frameworks - Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, JUnit, etc.
- Familiarity with Mobile apps development (Android/iOS), 3D/WebGL, Swift
- Familiarity with front end development : CSS, HTML5, Bootstrap
- Good understanding of data architecture fundamentals
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries
- Experience in Elasticsearch/Kibana/Looker
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.
Back to top