Senior Financial Analyst, Go To Market Finance, Global Commissions Office
- Portland, OR
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk's Global Commissions Office is looking for a unique Senior Financial Analyst who will have as one of the main responsibilities the analysis and support for the global commission cost forecast.
This position also supports Sales teams and partners with Go-to-Market Finance, Sales Compensation and Controller-ship in the following ways:
- Support critical processes for commissions costs forecast, accruals and guidance including cost modeling and data analytics. This includes providing forecasting information in compliance with ASC 606.
- Partners with Sales Compensation team to model and quantify commission impact for new compensation plans, programs and SPIFFs.
- Supports the commission process for Americas Named Accounts & Technical Solution Execs, and Executive Sales teams.
This is a critical and unique role in GCO where the ideal candidate must have strong modeling and data analytics experience as well be able to capture understanding of complexities of our compensation plan and logic to apply to modeling/analytics. This position also requires strong partnership and collaboration with cross functional finance and operations organizations in the process.
- Support Forecasting commissions costs processes, one of Autodesk's largest and most volatile costs items
- Perform Commission Cost Modeling including Monte Carlo simulations and develop Forecast Models supporting new Business Model transformation
- Implement Cost Modeling to quantify impact for sales compensation plan approval and SPIFF
- Support commission costs processes and cycles during month end, quarter end and year end close including facilitating information for accrual costs decision and guidance including ASC 606
- Commission Business Partner supporting Named Accounts and Executive Sales Teams
- Forecast commission waterfall impact in support of large Named deals for DRB approvals
- Case management of sales team queries related to comp plan, attainment and earnings
- Participate & collaborate with cross functional finance and operations organizations on projects
- Support critical backend processes and reporting and analysis for the Global Commissions team
- Assist with proposed commissions process improvements and automation
- Assist the team with ad hoc reports, projects and data management and analysis
- Perform primary testing for new platform rollouts
- Execute data validations for the Global Commission organization-performing mass audits and predetermined validations to ensure data quality
- Bachelors' Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA is preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience with finance related field
- Prior experience in a technology/software/SaaS company is a plus
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel is a must
- Hands on experience with financial software (i.e. Anaplan, SFDC, QlikView, Power BI etc.) a plus
- Ability to articulate with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, complex and changing environment
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top