Senior Financial Analyst
- Portland, OR
Job Requisition ID #
We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated finance professional to join the Worldwide Sales Finance team as a Senior Financial Analyst, reporting to the Financial Analysis Senior Manager of Global Customer Success Organization (CSO) that focuses on customer retention. The position primarily focuses on existing and evolving financial metrics (from core billings and revenue measures to subscriptions-related and ARR) consistent with Autodesk's overall business model transition. In addition, this individual will focus on strategic analysis and ad hoc projects supporting CSO. This position will interface with the Sales AVP, Sales Finance Directors, and Finance Business Partners in addition to acting as a key interface to Sales Finance HQ and Planning.
The right candidate will possess strong aptitude for financial planning and analysis, building and delivering reliable, accurate and timely financial data, modeling and analysis, and being able to understand and articulate business impact beyond numbers. Technically sound, passionate for process improvement, organization savvy, detailed oriented but also able to think strategically, you must demonstrate critical thinking, excellent analytical and communication skills and ability to work proactively with key stakeholders in a highly collaborative environment, manage tight deadlines and always open for changes and the ability to be flexible as needed.
- Establish strong partnership with the key stakeholders (Sales AVP, Sales Finance Directors, and Finance Business Partners) to provide analysis support for the assigned business group
- Communicate effectively to key stakeholders around processes update, key deliverables, and timelines per requirements from WWS Finance HQ
- Act as key interface with Sales Finance HQ to provide financial input
- Manage weekly processes and deliverables, working with key stakeholders which may include forecast, planning, projects, etc.
- Lead end of quarter process including reporting, forecasting, and partnering with multiple cross-functional teams (Regional Sales Finance, Revenue Accounting, Sales, Corporate FP&A, etc.)
- Lead budget process, modeling, analysis, and create presentations to provide business with operating roadmap and support company goals
- Manage quarter-end executive reporting and presentations, support quarterly operations review, and quarterly executive reviews
- Provide regular and ad-hoc analysis, build robust and automated financial reports and modeling, and drive insightful color of business performances
- Work across functions to drive efficient processes and systems, and leverage best practices
- Lead or participate in projects related to process improvement
- Liaison with Corp finance team and other cross function teams as required
- Bachelor in Economics, Finance, Math, Statistics, Engineering or Business equivalent; Master degree/MBA a plus
- Minimum 5+ years of experience; 7+ years of experience preferred
- Technically sound, systems savvy with advanced skills in Excel modeling; Experience in financial software (i.e. Power BI, Business Objects, SAP, Anaplan, Qlikview) is a plus
- Track record in managing large datasets and the ability to tackle complex issues using financial models and quantitative analysis
- Attention to detail and accuracy; Capable of managing multiple tasks while adhering to firm deadlines; Proactively partner with key stakeholders to drive forecast decisions
- Ability to turn data into actionable insights; Create innovative solution to solve problems
- Dedicated to continuous improvement
- Enjoy working as part of a global team
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top