Senior Director, Global Demand Generation APAC
Job Requisition ID #
Reporting to the VP Demand Generation worldwide, the APAC Demand Gen Director has responsibility for overall planning and execution of demand gen activities across APAC Region. With a team of direct reports, he/she will drive awareness of the Autodesk brand and solutions, run digital marketing programs and marketing events to engage prospects and generate a healthy pipeline for sales, drive business through the Autodesk estore and work with channel partners to grow the company's business in APAC.
- Senior leader, with responsibility to drive the overall APAC demand generation plan in line with local requirements as well as corporate goals
- Manages directly the industry marketing, channel marketing and volume marketing teams.
- Drives and monitors the result of awareness and demand generation activities in APAC
- Responsible for overall APAC marketing budget, investing it judiciously and reporting on ROI
- Ensures continuous optimization of demand gen activities through objective review and improvement of content and tactics
- Drives amplification of Autodesk marketing strategy through channel partners (MDF investments, training, etc.)
- Actively engages cross-functionally within the APAC organization and with global brand and industry teams
- Acts as single point of contact for aligning execution in the APAC region with brand objectives and industry business and positioning priorities
- As the local marketing leader, ensure communication and collaboration with the APAC country leadership team
- Drives strong alignment among the demand gen and marketing teams and creates a healthy team environment
- Leads pan-APAC Marketing projects as and when necessary
- 12+ years of experience in marketing for high-tech companies of which at least 5 in management positions
- Proven success in managing in a matrixed organization and working with virtual teams
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art marketing automation capabilities and how to utilize them to engage a target audience.
- Deep experience analyzing digital marketing metrics to inform decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and adapt marketing content tailored to engage specific personas
- Excellent English language skills
- Demonstrated success in demand generation tactics including digital marketing and social marketing automation
- Industry knowledge relevant to Autodesk market is an advantage
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top