Senior Digital Learning Strategist
- San Francisco, CA
Job Requisition ID #
The Autodesk People and Places Organization (PPL) is transforming the Learning and Organization Development team. We have an opportunity for a Sr. Digital Learning Strategist who will lead all aspects of Autodesk's digital learning strategy. You will work to integrate technology to enhance the overall employee learning experience.
You are data-driven technologist who is passionate about learning. You will lead the development and implementation of a shared vision for the comprehensive use of technology to support digital learning and development. You are experienced in strategizing and producing engaging learning solutions for employees that deliver learning in the flow of work. You have experience with curriculum development and creating engaging and effective digital learning experiences.
- Develop and implement a digital learning strategy, using adult learning principles, and identify areas of the curriculum best served by eLearning technologies
- Oversee our entire eLearning tech approach including vetting, selecting and managing vendors
- Develop trusting partnerships with subject matter experts to build and track a full curriculum of digital learning content and programs
- Define, document, and maintain the scope of all learning projects that involve digital learning methods. Create, track, and maintain project plans
- Work with reporting platforms using data-driven insights to measure the success of our programs. Identify and monitor metrics that inform and validate content quality, usage, business impact and scalability
- Collaborate with IT, HR Operations, HRIS and other key stakeholders to optimize LXP (Degreed) and LMS (Saba); oversee users, usage, issues, new content and promote digital learning
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design & Technology and/or related fields
- 7 years of progressive leadership experience in digital learning content solutions, including but not limited to eLearning, interactive videos, multimedia, quiz creators, nudges, etc.
- Experience with the administration of LMS or LXP platforms globally
- Experience building/expanding Digital Learning capability
- Experience integrating microlearning, personalization, and social elements of e-learning
- Collaborate extensively with HR Functions and stakeholders globally to provide integrated and aligned solutions and optimize the usage of the digital tools
- Strong data analytics skills to develop learning analytics/insights with data from learning platforms
- Experience in developing learning solutions for a global company (e.g. creating learning experiences for an international audience) is a plus
- Ability to work with ambiguity and agility in a fast-changing environment
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top