Senior Backend Engineer
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Job Requisition ID #
Senior Software Engineer
Senior Backend Engineer
Location: Tel Aviv- Israel
Job ID: 20WD37384
Our superstar backend team is working hard to deliver the best server-side possible.
You would be part of a team that would be in charge of developing the next generation of the
BIM360 backend platform built as part of Autodesk's cloud platform. The BIM360 platform is a new and exciting project to enable engineers, architects, superintendents and project owners to view, share, collaborate and perform quality checks on their construction projects and designs. Minimizing human errors in the biggest construction projects in the world.
As a key member of a small and versatile backend team, you'll have the opportunity of using varied and new technologies, while we make sure you don't forget to have fun along the way!
As part of Autodesk Israel, you will be enjoying all the treats and benefits of being an Autodesk employee (and there are a lot!) as well as being located in one of the most beautiful offices in Israel.
- You will research, conceive, design and develop backend components and tools to extend, improve,
- stabilize and scale BIM 360's backend side.
- Collaborate with a variety of teams in the Tel Aviv site and abroad.
- Write unit / integration tests to achieve a better and more robust code.
- Take an active role in code reviews & pull requests, get your own code reviewed by the team and
- become a better developer overall.
- 4+ years of backend development experience.
- 2+ years developing backend solutions using Node.js / Django Python
- Strong communication skills with the ability to converse fluently with multiple types of audiences
- ranging from managers, customers, partners and software development personnel.
- Ability to convert complex software solutions into technical tasks.
- Ability to work well in a team to deliver on team goals.
- Flexibility under changing conditions and ability to multi-task between projects.
- Self-directed and require minimal supervision.
- Passionate about programming, learning and working together.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top