Security Compliance Analyst
- Reedley, CA
Job Requisition ID #
The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio of products, which include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid, digitizes workflows across the lifecycle of construction projects. The Security Compliance Analyst will support a wide variety of compliance initiatives of the fast-paced, rapidly changing business and work directly with key stakeholders to drive continuous improvement. As a key member of the Compliance team, you will be responsible for coordination of security certification audits, control definitions, policy creation and documentation .
We are looking for an experienced individual who is able to put their auditing experience, technical expertise, and information security knowledge to plan, execute and deliver on existing and new Compliance certifications . The role will be heavily focused on evaluating, designing and implementing technology controls, supporting audits for certification programs and acting as a compliance liaison to the business.
- Coordinat e all information technology and security related audits for compli ance standard s like SOC2, SOX, etc .
- Assist management in the development of the appropriate documentation, including, for example, security plans, information security related policies, and process descriptions
- Drive improvements in existing processes and m onitor the measurement and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization's services
- Support the communication of policies, procedures, and plans regarding security and compliance best practices around applicable laws, regulations and controls
- Perform IT controls testing and develop recommendations based on confirmed observations
- Work with process and control owners to help them understand the audit results, identify remediation options and prioritize their closure
- Partner with internal teams to ensure successful security programs that align with compliance requirements
- Supports daily operational security activities such as responses to client inquiries regarding the information security program as required
- Identify, research and evaluate new compliance requirements and ensure they are incorporated into ACS 's security policy framework
- Perform other IT security and compliance related tasks as assigned by management
- Excellent communication, planning organizational and writing skills
- Strong knowledge of applicable compliance/risk concepts , information security audit standards and industry best practices
- Attention to detail around controls, metrics, accountability and operational excellence
- Strong track record of developing and maintaining high quality internal policy and procedure documents
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and lead them to completion with limited direction
- Ability to understand deep technical concepts and explain technical or complex analysis to non-technical individuals
- Experience working extremely cross functionally in a fast moving, engineering focused organization
- Hands-on experience working successfully in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in regulatory compliance, risk management and/or audit roles or technology g overnance
- Deep understanding of security assurance and trust frameworks ( like SOC 2 - AICPA Trust Service Principles, NIST 800-53, ISO2700x, CSA STAR, etc.)
- Strong understanding of privacy and data protection laws (CCPA, GDPR, GLBA Privacy and Safeguards Rules)
- Experience with compliance requirements/standards such as ISO, SOC, FedRAMP, GDPR and Safe Harbor / Privacy Shield
- Experience interacting with external auditors and internal stakeholders
About Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building's lifecycle - from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations - with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top