- Bangalore, India
Job Requisition ID #
Do you have great troubleshooting, testing and support skills in SCCM and Intune for Mac, PC and mobile? Are you passionate about delivering a great device management experience to employees? If this sounds like you, read on!
In this role, you will be part of an engineering team in the Autodesk Device Management team, providing SCCM and Intune support and engineering for device management. You will provide support for SCCM infrastructure, Windows clients and deployments. You will be able to utilize your combination of endpoint management, planning and testing to help deploy and support corporate devices and applications in use within Autodesk. This is an exciting opportunity to help drive seamless employee experience on any device.
- Application packaging, testing and deployment using common industry standard methods
- Provide support for solution and application deployment go live activities and post go live level 3 support via ticketing system
- Track and report metrics related to operations both pre and post solution and application deployment
- Collaborate with Device Management engineers, Stakeholders and other IT support groups through proposal and delivery of a deployment
- Work on projects related to quarterly corporate image updates, updating existing applications on corporate compute and mobile devices, deploy new applications.
- Leverage device management services such as Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft Intune and JAMF to deploy applications using security groups, deployment collections, security groups or smart/static groups.
- Use Service Now and JIRA to track work related tasks from start to end.
- Work closely with Device Management engineers daily working in agile project methodology the ensure delivery of team and individual project tasks
- Deliver reports to Stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SCCM 1903 including infrastructure configuration and client troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Intune
- Knowledge of application packaging and updating
- Knowledge of Windows 10, MacOS, iOS and Android Operating systems
- Minimum 3 years' experience in device management and/or operating system support
- Bachelors' degree
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, ability to be agile and switch between tasks based on importance
- Knowledge of Windows Powershell
- Basic knowledge of Azure AD identity
- Leadership skills
- Able to calculate and take risks based on information gathered
- Microsoft or Mac Certifications
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top