SAP ABAP Developer
- Bangalore, India
Job Requisition ID #
We are looking for a motivated ABAP developer, who will be responsible for developing and supporting WRICEF objects. The successful candidate should provide technical expertise, problem analysis, systems design and development services to Autodesk internal teams. This position will require the use of the ABAP programming language as well as the ability to work within cross-functional teams. While the primary focus for this position will be ABAP development, there is potential that the job will be involved in other activities within the application portfolio, including support, deployment, and enhancement
- Working with Multi system landscape architecture and integration aspects between heterogeneous system technologies, in the areas of Implementation with SAPABAPskills. Primary focus areas will be Tax, Treasury, FI-CO, and SD Modules
- Understand the requirements from provided functional designs and transform these requirements into the technical designs
- Designing, developing, and testing SAP ERP application extensions, including customized reports, utilities, interfaces, and forms, using a combination ofABAPreports, function modules, classes and methods, BAPIs, BADIs, enhancements, ALE/IDOCs, workflow, forms development (SAPScript, SmartForms, and Adobe Forms) and other SAP technologies
- Prepares technical designs document and unit testing.
- Proposes, robust solution to meet the functional needs.
- Participation in code reviews and in on-going improvements to development standards and methodologies
- Must have more than 5 years ofABAPand Workflow development experience with various SAP modules
- ABAPdevelopment including interface development using BADIs, BAPIs, RFC calls, enhancements, function modules, classes and methods, workflow and ALE/IDOCS
- Strong experience with creating repeatable processes and code base for future use
- Experience in the Finance or SD/MM functional areas
- Experience with developing interfaces between SAP and non-SAP applications
- Experience in the full-life cycle of large and complex enterprise services with minimum of 1 year of experience in implementing SAP solutions
- Good verbal and written (English) communication skills
- Experience inABAPon HANA, HANA SQL(SQLScript), HANA Stored Procedures, SAPUI5/Fiori, Personas, Business Rules Framework(BRF+), and Master Data Governance Development (MDG)
- Experience in SAP Migrations to HANA using latest tools like DMO (Database Migration Option) and SUM (Software Upgrade Manager)
- Hands-on experience in using SAP BODS (Business Objects Data Services), SLT and SDA (Smart Data Access) to extract structured/unstructured data from different source systems into HANA is a plus
- Application performance monitoring and tuning experience
- Strong native/Enterprise HANA modeling skills with proven experience with complex modeling using scripts etc
- BO, BI, BW, ETL experience is a plus
- Experience of working with Vertex, Ariba, and other SAP integrating systems is a plus
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top