- Bangalore, India
Job Requisition ID #
Job description - Salesforce Developer
The Salesforce Developer plays a vital role in automating business processes on the Salesforce.com platform to support our continuing growth. You will participate in the design, solution architecture review, and development of applications that are part of sprint cycles and projects. You will be part of a growing team focused on building a robust Salesforce platform supporting most critical business processes for Autodesk.
- Work in an Agile environment with a fun team to meet the project timelines
- Develop best in class high standard code
- Contribute as a strong technical lead, who can guide the team through the solutions after reviewing with the Solution Architect
- Subject matter expert - Collaborate with internal and external partners for the definition, planning, modeling, governance, and implementation of Salesforce CRM capabilities
- Contribute in all the phases of software development cycles
- Work proactively to remove technical debt and security vulnerabilities
- Actively participate in code reviews of own code and that of peers
- Present and validate solution
- Proactive during team discussions and constantly providing suggestions to improve where ever possible
- Create Technical Documentation
- Monitor/ Track/ Review the delivery to ensure the best practices and design principles are adhered into delivery
- Provide technical guidance to the development of Salesforce.com applications to support business and product strategies
- Build and foster a high-performance engineering culture and mentor team members
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Engineering Experience with at least 3+ years of experience in global software development and deployment
- Must have 3+ years of experience with SFDC platform and partner ecosystem
- Thorough knowledge of SFDC. Well versed in configuration, customization and Integration
- Must be Salesforce Certified Developer
- Experience working with large scale enterprise organization with Front/Back Office
- Experience with Industry standard Repo tools like GIT
- Interaction with Client's key Business and Technical stakeholder for Solution Designing and Architecture
- Proven ability to manage and resolve complex and ambiguous technical issues
- Creativity & Critical Thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Heroku/AWS
- Working Experience in CI/CD based deployment
- Working Experience in a complex integrated environment where multiple systems interact with Salesforce.
- Experience in working with Salesforce connected apps.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top