Sales Event Manager Japan
- Tokyo, Japan
Job Requisition ID #
We are looking for a versatile individual who has a heart for planning, managing, and executing a wide range of in-person and virtual sales enablement events. In this role, you work with an extended team and leaders across our channel territory sales organization to develop, plan, coordinate, and deliver events representing the experience of our brand, sales solutions, and people to our internal staff of our partners. You perform a versatile role, including project management, meeting and event management, communications, building community, fostering relationships, and contract management/negotiation with vendors. You will prepare ROI evaluations of your events and develop enablement plans.
- Work with global channel enablement teams, various Autodesk sales teams, the global enablement and events organization, and other stakeholders to help design, create and deliver annual partner event and quarterly partner trainings.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on the design, development, and execution of role-based and industry-specific enablement content.
- Collaborate with global channel enablement peers to share regional partner enablement activities and best practices.
- Bring creative, innovative approaches that will accelerate enablement, while making the events engaging and effective.
- Drive countrification and localization strategy for events.
- Define, track, measure, and report on performance goals. This includes collecting and distributing information regarding status of events consumed, # of people enrolled, completion data, results/impact, etc.
You work well with others. You prefer to be part of a pack, not a lone wolf.You are energized by meeting new people.You know the nuances of when to let others speak, and when/how to insert yourself-without ego-always staying focused on identifying and solving the business problems at hand.As an effective communicator, you understand that influencing requires winning both hearts and minds.You know how to tap into your network, be consultative, and marshal resources to accomplish goals. You like the experience of working with different types of people and can adapt easily to their work styles.You are open, friendly and accepting of others.You know how to manage conflict with respect and consideration of different points of view.People love working with you.And the feeling is mutual.
You get stuff done. You are a self-starter who can manage a highly variable workload.You know how to prioritize so that important and urgent stuff gets done first, and you manage your time wisely, so you are also making progress on the important but (not yet) urgent projects. You like to take initiative.You enjoy working with a diverse group of people to pursue a common goal.You listen extremely well to uncover business requirements that will help drive sales event experiences and activities.You work fast, making sure that your key stakeholders are with you all the way.
You are a fearless go-getter. You actively seek challenges that will stretch your capabilities. You operate well in an environment that changes quickly, and it's not always 100% clear what needs to happen and when.You are still able to pull together a plan and execute, adjust as needed and move forward. You seek clarity and guidance as needed from your colleagues to make sure you are headed in the right direction. You have a knack for looking at things from new or different perspectives.You are willing to challenge how things are done and take the best of the past to build something new for the future.
You are passionate about events. You want to inspire, motivate, and produce engaging events that help others perform better. You are able to craft a master show plan that represents service excellence in all aspects of the events you design. You are innovative in the approaches used to fulfill the needs of your client and the target audience. You are able to communicate and work at all levels of the events you produce - from C-level engagements to the details that presenters need to know, to successfully negotiating vendor contracts. You are proactive in exploring new trends in the event space and excited to implement and share them in your events.
You have a knack for technology, process, and detail. You look for ways to make smart use of new technologies or innovative approaches to your events. You understand that detail matters and the importance of doing things right the first time. You are a comfortable and confident communicator, both in written and oral forms, and you have a knack for working with technology and establishing process. You are eager to hone your craft in a professional environment.
- 10 years event management experience
- Bilingual in English and Japanese
- Proven experience producing successful live & digital event projects such as: virtual experiences, conferences, webinars, training sessions, executive roundtables, and panel discussions
- Expert knowledge across the full event project lifecycle including best practices for creative, user experience design, planning, production, execution, and measurement
- Strong understanding of virtual event platforms and technologies
- Ability to manage and facilitate core teams.
- Ability to develop and execute on program plans, including project schedules and budgets.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Highly positive attitude with a make it happen collaborative teamwork approach!
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top