Program Manager, Sales Operations
- Reedley, CA
Job Requisition ID #
Program Manager, Sales Operations
Sales Operations Program Manager - Field Sales (SF, CA)
Do you have experience supporting a sales team with strategic programs and initiatives to help grow the business? If this sounds like you, read on! In this role, you will be the primary SalesOps partner for the ACS Field Sales team as well as Customer Success (Renewals, etc). You will provide strategic advisory services, support the critical systems and related enhancements to support the team, and partner with various other teams across Autodesk Construction Solutions to champion and drive these initiatives. You will be able to utilize your combination of business acumen, program/project management and prioritization skills, and sales operations background to manage the team's roadmap and priorities. This is an exciting opportunity to have a pivotal role in the success of Autodesk Construction Solutions.
- Program Manager on all programs or products implemented to support the Autodesk Construction Solutions Field Sales Team, including critical business tools (Salesforce, Apttus, Outreach, Gong, etc).
- Build sales programs to drive business growth with end-to-end ownership from ideation to goal attainment.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to gather business requirements that drive improvements to the team's productivity.
- Own the partnership with Operations teams (Marketing Operations, Sales Systems, Analytics, etc) to drive key business initiatives and influence roadmap
- Lead operational planning sessions to champion innovative ways that will scale the success of the Field Sales team.
- Partner with the Sales Ops Analytics team to provide valuable insights into the Field Sales team's business in order to drive strategic initiatives.
- Model and simulate improvements to existing business processes, walking through 'what if' scenarios and dry runs to identify and resolve gaps prior to implementation.
- Represent Sales Operations in planning meetings, when needed and at the discretion of Sales Operations leadership
- Must have 5+ years of program management, business analyst, management consulting, or similar experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience problem solving and communicating about issues with individual stakeholders and teams
- Experience thinking analytically and strategically about issues and influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Experience being a "connector" across teams and leading a program against KPIs through to completion
- Must be highly proficient in Salesforce.com, Excel, and technically savvy for other key sales applications
- Ability to quickly comprehend business requirements and define and manage the tactical plan necessary to meet them
- Experience with B2B SaaS, multi-product sales is highly preferred
- Strength in identifying data patterns that need improvement with processes
- Outcomes-oriented approach to sales and sales operations with corresponding experience managing key metrics for success
- Business development / Sales team lead experience a plus
- Prior experience with territory modeling a plus
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top