Program Manager, 3ds Max
- Montreal, Canada
Job Requisition ID #
Program Manager, 3ds Max
Program Manager, 3ds Max Location: MontrÃ©al- Canada Job ID: 20WD40472
Position Overview Do you have a program management background in software development? Do you enjoy solving problems, building bridges between teams, and identifying gaps and risks? If this sounds like you, read on!
3ds Max is a market-leading 3D tool in the media & entertainment industry and is used across film and tv, games and design visualization. The 3ds Max product development team is seeking a full-time Program Manager to help drive key initiatives and execute against strategic and operational objectives. Reporting to the Senior Director of the team, the successful candidate has passion, energy, and drive for problem solving and can bring creative ideas and critical thinking to multiple projects. Exemplary communication skills and a strong ability to influence are key in order to keep teams aligned and anticipate issues.
At Autodesk, you will work within an inclusive culture that advocates and celebrates diversity, and offers competitive salaries, generous health benefits, exciting career growth opportunities, and great work-life balance.
- Create and drive an efficient and effective leadership team operating model
- Facilitate key meetings, ensuring discussion of pressing topics and appropriate follow up
- Identify and highlight risks which have potential to impede progress towards goals
- Drive and serve as internal spokesperson for select programs/projects. Plan content and deliver program communications to the appropriate audiences
- Manage communications to ensure teams have adequate information on strategy and goals
- Champion and d rive efforts across the teams to align culture and values
- 7+ years of program management experience in an agile software development environment
- Experience facilitating meetings with modern tools and techniques (e.g. LUMA, MURAL)
- Experience with team collaboration software, task management, communication and video conferencing technologies
- Excellent leadership and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with b udget management
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top