- Sheffield, United Kingdom
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk Construction Solutions - Product Manager
Location: Sheffield, UK
Job ID: 20WD39994
The Autodesk Construction Solutions team is hiring a Product Manager to lead the prioritization and execution of our industry-leading BIM coordination and collaboration products.
As Product Manager you will partner with business stakeholders to understand, analyze, refine, prioritize and communicate the right market needs, and then work with the product development team to execute them. Doing this successfully requires customer engagement, subject matter expertise, efficient decision making, relationship building, effective prioritization, excellent communication skills, and lots of enthusiasm.
- Leverages industry experience and customer engagement to specify the outcomes and priorities for product investments by agile development teams.
- Collects and responds to customer and stakeholder feedback, appropriately adjusting future scope, timing, and priority of deliverables.
- Builds partnerships with stakeholders to refine and communicate overall product strategy to engineering, product leadership, and customers.
- Ensures transparency, alignment, and understanding of product priorities and strategy among all stakeholders.
- Adjusts product priorities according to evolving business and project conditions.
- Clearly and concisely summarizes customer needs and goals.
- Defines product functionality and workflow requirements.
- Engages with the ongoing agile process of the engineering teams and ensures that development work meets the investment outcomes.
- Partners closely with Experience Design to develop, test, and deliver clear and compelling requirements to engineering.
- Accessible to team members for explanation and clarification of product goals, priorities, and constraints.
- Assist in the production of product marketing collateral, communicating product and feature value propositions.
- Development of product demonstrations for video recording and live delivery.
- Have a public presence in online communities to engage and support customers using our products.
- Experience within the AEC industry, ideally with knowledge of BIM workflows during design and construction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to adapt style to a varying audience.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- BS, BA or BEng, with a strong plus for AEC related discipline.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders and lead by influence.
- Ability to understand complex customer workflows, identifying their key objectives and opportunities to add value.
- English fluency in verbal and written forms.
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with Autodesk BIM design and construction tools (Revit, ACAD, Navisworks, BIM 360, Assemble).
- Direct experience with the agile software development process and the successful delivery of commercial software.
- Product video recording and editing experience (e.g. Camtasia).
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top