Product Manager, Autodesk Construction Solutions
- San Francisco, CA
Job Requisition ID #
As a Product Manager at Autodesk Construction Solutions, you are responsible for building the tools that are transforming the construction industry. In the Field Progress group, you will work on products that are used by tens of thousands of Project Managers, Foremen, Superintendents, and Engineers on construction sites across the world. We deliver solutions that are best in class for field adoption and are beloved by our end users for ease of use, intuitive designs, and flexibility for unique workflows.
Product Managers in our organization sit at the intersection of software development, design, and business strategy. We shape high-level product goals but also get our hands dirty. On an average day, you might pitch a concept to senior leadership, create a launch plan with marketing, work with designers and researchers to conduct user interviews or concept tests, prototype a new feature, iterate on a spec, analyze usage data, and pair with an engineer on implementation. We have ultimate responsibility for understanding our client needs, influencing business strategy, feature specification, and working with engineering to develop our software.
- Own and execute a product area that creates value for field and office construction workers
- Collaborate with the Product Lead to develop overall product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Work with researchers and directly with customers to unearth pain points and identify opportunities
- Communicate and collaborate with partner teams and other stakeholders to build consensus and drive the product forward
- Partner with engineering, design, and marketing on initiatives, product requirements, development, launch, and adoption
- Present the product vision, strategy, demos, and learnings to leadership, stakeholders, partner product teams, and the broader organization
- 2+ years of product management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - interface with our customers as well as internal stakeholders: fellow product managers, product designers, engineers, sales, consulting, customer success, training, and product marketing
- Passion for solving our customers' problems in the construction space
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to build strong data-driven arguments, prioritize with business strategy in mind, and evangelize projects to build consensus within an organization
- Ability to drive projects forward within a large organization with distributed teams across the world.
- Experience working at an enterprise software company that is building SaaS products; experience in the construction industry or on construction products; or experience working on productivity or collaboration solutions are a PLUS.
- Demonstrated success in taking a product, team, or other complex project from 0 to 1.
We are actively looking for folks who come from marginalized and/or underrepresented communities to help us create a more diverse workforce. While we acknowledge that we are not there yet, we know that attracting and hiring qualified people who bring different insights and influences to our existing team, will increase our overall value as a company. If you have any doubts about whether or not you should apply and/or whether your work experience matches a particular requirement, please apply anyway.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top