Manager, Customer Success Specialists, Renewals
- Bangalore, India
Job Requisition ID #
About the Autodesk Customer Success Specialist Team:
We are a fun, driven and successful team. The Customer Success Specialists Team focuses on delighting and retaining our Customers. We do this by ensuring our customers are successfully using their Autodesk software and deriving the maximum benefit from their Autodesk investment.
We are a business-critical team:
3 years ago, Autodesk began our business transformation move from a perpetual license software company to a Subscription as a Service (SaaS) company. As a SaaS company, renewals are vital. Autodesk depends on our team to drive and grow renewals revenue and retain customers.
TheCustomer Success Specialist Manager(CSS Manager)role requires a highly organized and disciplined individual who will work collaboratively across a matrixed organization to strategize and develop processes to drive Customer Successinitiatives and renewals businessas scale.
The candidate must be a strong coach andleader andbe extremely process-oriented and efficient.TheCSS Managerwillhire, train, support and manage the Customer Success Specialist(CSS)Team (team of 6-12Specialists in Singapore)to drive onboarding, adoption and retention of high-risk customers. This rolewillsetsales & subscriptions targets and isdirectly and indirectly responsible for a large percentage of overall revenue.The CSS Manager will establish, manage and refine post-sales processes to drive increased renewal rates (RR), enable team members to havecustomerbusinessconversations to drive customer health, and secure revenue by leading a teamwith responsibilities in closingsubscription renewals.
- Leadand managethe activities ofaCSS team that engages with high risk subscription customers to drive usage,adoptionand retention
- Responsible forhiring, coaching, developing talent, team culture and performance management in a SaaSenvironment
- Build and refine reporting and processes for the CSS team to manage a portfolio of a few hundred customerswith direct customerinteractionsvia phone, email and virtual meetings.
- Enable the CSS team members to have customer conversations that drive customer health in the onboarding, adopting, and retention phases of the subscription life cycle.
- EnsureCSSteam members have the skills and competencies to accurately assess a customer's level of risk for retention using various digital assessment tools,reportsand customer input.
- Holdthe CSSteam accountable to drive and close renewals within an assigned territory, industry or market and ensureevery interactionexceedsthecustomer's expectation
- Knowledge and working understanding of the customer's lifecycle and customer's journey post-purchase, the latest post-sales customer success and renewals sales tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Maintainknowledge of the organization's products and services, andcollaboratewith Autodesk'sinternalSales, Support, Professional Services, Operations, and Marketingas well as our external reseller network as needed.
- Work closely with Digital Customer Success to influence digital content and delivery to improve customer health.
**The above declarations are not intended to be an "all-inclusive" list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonable representation of its activities.
- 2-4 years previous people management experience managing inside sales, Customer Success, or Renewals teams.
- 5+ years customer success, renewals, and or inside-sales experience (individual contributor role) - with documented track record of success
- SaaS renewal experience
- Previous experience using Salesforce.com
- Previous project / program management experience- resulting in driving operational efficiencies
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and written, willingness to appropriately explain difficult issues; ability to think quickly.
- Previousexperience accurately forecasting and reporting on territory /account activity
- Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Sound business acumen
- Ability to work independentlyandin a structured, disciplined sales environment
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred
PREFERRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- TOOLS:Salesforce,Excel,Qlikviewand other key customer data and business intelligence tools.
- Education Level:Bachelor's Degreefrom4-yearCollege/University or equivalent experience preferred
- FieldofStudy:Information Technology, Engineering, Construction Management, Sales/Marketing, or similar
- Formal training in consultative sales techniques; Experience with a sales methodology and CRM solution is advantageous
- A general understanding of Autodesk Solutions is definitely a bonus
Sales Compensation :
- Competitive base salary, plus commission structure.
- Ongoing sales and product training.
- Recognition Contests & Awards via Autodesk Applause Program
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top