Manager, Customer Success Specialists
- Golden, CO
Job Requisition ID #
Customer Success @ Autodesk
In the Customer Success Organization, keeping and delighting our Customers are our most important tasks. We believe in a complete cycle of customer success, improved revenue, and overall company growth. In our business model transformation, we understand driving continuous adoption of our technology is paramount to a successful engagement with our Customers and as such we have created a Customer Success Team focused on increasing adoption of our solutions, ensuring our customers are successfully meeting their business goals.
Do you thrive in a team environment? Are you self-motivatedwith a passionto "figure things out"? Can you translatesalesstrategy and goals into concrete actionable steps that your team can execute?
TheCustomer Success Specialist Manager(CSS Manager)role requires a highly organized and disciplined individual who will work collaboratively across many organizations to strategize and develop processes and playbooksto drive Customer Successinitiatives and renewals businessas scale. The candidate must be a strong coach andleader andbe extremely process-oriented and efficient.TheCSS Managerwillhire, train, support and manage the Customer Success Specialist(CSS)Team (team of 6-12FTE's in Denver)to drive onboarding, adoption and retention of high-risk customers. This rolewillsetsales & subscriptions targets and isdirectly and indirectly responsible for a large percentage of overall revenue.The CSS Manager will establish, manage and refine post-sales processes to drive increased renewal rates (RR), enable team members to havecustomerbusinessconversations to drive customer health, and secure revenue by leading a teamwith responsibilities in closingsubscription renewals.
- Leadand managethe activities ofaCSS team that engages with high risk subscription customers to drive usage,adoptionand retentionof Autodesk Solutionsto retain the customersand identify expansion opportunities within the account
- Responsible forhiring, coaching, developing talent, team culture and performance management in a SaaSenvironment
- Direct team with corporate goals anduseSMART goals to deliver results
- Build and refine reporting and processes for the CSS team to manage a portfolio of a few hundred customerswith direct customerinteractionsvia phone, email and virtual meetings
- Enable the CSS team members to have customer conversations that drive customer health in the onboarding, adopting, and retention phases of the subscription life cycle
- EnsureCSSteam members have the skills and competencies to accurately assess a customer's level of risk for retention and renewal using various digital assessment tools,reportsand customer input
- Holdthe CSSteam accountable to drive and close renewals within an assigned territory, industry or market and ensureevery interactionmeetsthedesired customer outcomeinsubscribing to Autodesk's solutions
- Knowledge and working understanding of the customer's lifecycle and customer's journey post-purchase, the latest post-sales customer success and renewals sales tools, techniques, and methodologies
- Maintainknowledge of the organization's products and services, andcollaboratewith Autodesk'sinternalSales, Support, Professional Services, Operations, and Marketingas well as our external reseller network as needed
- Partner with Sales (Sales teams, Partner Ecosystem, Technical Support, Client Services, Etc.) on account and territory planning as appropriate to promote a positive customer experience
- Work closely with Digital Customer Success to influence digital content and delivery to improve customer health
- 1-3years Customer Success, Renewals, or Inside Sales Management experience (people management)
- 3+ years customer success, renewals, and or inside-sales experience (individual contributor role)- with documented track record of success
- SaaS renewal experience
- Previous experience using Salesforce.com
- Previous project / program management experience- resulting in driving operational efficiencies
- English Language- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills-willingness to appropriately explain difficult issues; ability to think quickly.
- Previoussales forecasting experience- ability to accurately report on territory /account activity
- Ability to thrive in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Sound business acumen
- Ability to work independently-andin a structured, disciplined sales environment
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred
- At this time, we are only considering candidates currently living in the Denver Metro / Front Range Area
- TOOLS:Salesforce,Excel,Qlikviewand other key customer data and business intelligence tools.
- Education Level:Bachelor's Degreefrom4-yearCollege/University or equivalent experience preferred
- FieldofStudy:Information Technology, Engineering, Construction Management, Sales/Marketing, or similar
- Formal training in consultative sales techniques; Experience with a sales methodology and CRM solution is advantageous
Salary Midpoint for this position (Colorado):
Click below to learn more about our benefits in the US.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top