- Pune, India
Job Requisition ID #
This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our new, fast-growing Marketing Operations and Technology (MOT) organization, and contribute to establishing a world-class marketing environment to better-serve our customers. The role sits within Marketing Enablement & Training team which is responsible for project management and ensuring change management as we roll out new initiatives.
We are looking for a professional to work closely with our training team to document our marketing programs, systems and processes within a changing marketing ecosystem. Key focus will be on building out documentation to onboard new marketing employees to Autodesk broadly as well to their specific roles. Works with team to identify content needs, reviews documentation requirements for specific project, and assists/conducts documentation kick-off meetings. Maintains project documentation requirements; able to provide status of documentation at all times. Creates/locates/modifies non-standard document deliverables. Develops and submits documentation reports. Works closely with Project Managers, Product Managers, Reporting/ Analytics team and other staff members for the purpose of exchanging information. Most contact is internal to the company.
- Work with MOT and broader marketing teams to identify/assess content opportunities & gaps and develop prioritized plan of action.
- Develop system to track documentation; maintain document control files.
- Conduct audits of current processes, determine success metrics, analyze results, and take action.
- Develop technical and non-technical document to onboard new marketers to Autodesk.
- Distribute (non)-technical documentation and/or ensure it's posted to be readily accessible to marketers.
- Assist in cataloging and controlling technical documentation.
- Help troubleshoot / resolve / train end user questions / needs
- Contributes to setting up the project specific databases and processes
- Contributes to writing the project specific document management plans
- Understands the project specific document management plan and executes as well as promotes its contents
- Adheres to company and project quality requirements
- Promote departmental improvement / development
- 3+ years profession experience in documentation or related field
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates solid clerical and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates solid time management skills and the ability to keep stakeholders up to date
- Demonstrates intermediate database skills
- Demonstrates intermediate Excel skills (formulas, formatting, tables, etc)
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision after instruction has been provided
- Ability to establish and maintain proactive and professional relationships with all levels of personnel
- Knowledge of marketing and marketing technology ecosystems preferred.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top