HR Manager- Ireland
- Dublin, Ireland
Job Requisition ID #
As our new HR Manager for Ireland, you will join a global team of highly talented HR professionals, who each support the managers and employees in their geographic region. You will proactively implement Autodesk's new, future-oriented HR structures, drive crucial HR programs and initiatives, facilitate communication and collaboration across local as well as global teams, but most importantly - work closely with our business leaders and act as their trusted advisor in all HR matters. If you are communicative, people-focused and courageous in your work style, and have demonstrated both an expert understanding of HR best practices and enthusiasm when driving meaningful change - we would love to hear from you!
- Partner with leaders throughout the entire employee life-cycle, i.e. on-boarding, performance management, team development, rewards and recognition, employee engagement surveys, transitions
- Drive global programs in your region, ensuring consistency and enabling managers to implement them in their teams
- Coach managers and leaders at all levels on HR topics such as management skills, conflict management, performance management, calibration sessions, mandatory training assessment, employee engagement and communications
- Establish and develop an efficient engagement and continuous exchange with relevant corporate departments such as Talent Acquisition, Diversity & Inclusion, Payroll, Legal and others
- Act as an Autodesk Culture ambassador both internally and externally, foster and develop initiatives that help our employees to know, understand and embrace our Culture
- Provide guidance regarding regulatory changes impacting HR
- Support integration effort of acquisitions, participating in due diligence through post close integration for the division or group
- Solid work experience in senior HR or HR Business Partner functions, partnering with management and employees alike and across the entire employee life-cycle
- Expert knowledge of local employment laws, market standards and modern HR best practices
- Strong coaching and facilitation skills, demonstrated in previous projects / roles
- Strong business acumen and the ability to communicate with and present to different audiences up to C-level
- Proactive, independent, agile and innovative work style, with a focus on networking and communication
- Familiarity working with modern HCM solutions (Workday, SuccessFactors, etc.)
- Previous experience in an international matrix organization a definite plus
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top