HCM Solution Architect
- San Francisco, CA
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is looking for an experienced Human Capital Management Solutions Architect to join our team! As the HCM Solutions Architect, you'll partner with our HR organization and provide solutions guidance and design/strategy support for variety of HCM solutions. This include functional and technical guidance, support for RFI's, RFP's and general project delivery. You have broad Workday HCM product knowledge with deep implementation expertise, which will enable you to guide the overall design of the application through the ideation and inception phases, and providing direction to the engineering team for a successful implementation. This role provides guidance to senior management on advanced technical issues, products and technical acquisitions. When required, works with Procurement and Legal to formalize licenses and evaluate technical investments.
- Advocate and influence the implementation of new technology on behalf of our employees and HR stakeholders while closely collaborating with internal cross-functional teams, Product Management, and UX
- Help team members with understanding of HCM best practices as well as develop speaking, writing, presentation, and executive interaction skills
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the Autodesk solutions architect community
- Comprehensive responsibility for the overall HCM architecture to include ongoing reengineering and modification of the existing architecture and for creating and developing architectural advances to accommodate future features and capabilities while maintaining architectural adaptability. Evaluate the feasibility of alternative directions in future architecture/platform development through the creation of models and prototypes
- Conduct effective code and architecture reviews. Ensure that the architecture achieves the desire quality attributes, attributes such as security, scalability and resilience, from the end system, product, service or module
- Provide strategic and tactical direction to the product/technology's systems development team. Create technology roadmaps, making assertions about technology directions and determining their consequences for the technical strategy and hence architectural approach. Work with tech leads to communicate technical direction to programming community
- Provide technical leadership within the Product Line Group and Digital Platform and Experience division. Act as a leader to the development community; evangelizing, communicating, and distributing technical information
- Provide active guidance and direction to stakeholders and technical teams assist them in understanding their interdependencies
- 8+ years of experience with Workday HCM, including talent, performance management, and advanced compensation
- Knowledge of HR and Payroll processes
- Knowledge of HCM, Payroll, talent and ERP touch points
- Broad knowledge of development tools and programming languages, understanding their appropriate application.
- Knowledge and support of modern development practices, such as Agile and Dev Ops
- Possession of consultative, organization, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- BA or BS degree
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top