Functional Quality Engineer
- Bangalore, India
Job Requisition ID #
Are you passionate about working with Salesforce application? Would you like to leverage your engineering knowledge, experience, and intuition to contribute to the development of high quality and intuitive solutions on Salesforce? If yes, read on!
Autodesk is looking for a Quality Engineer to join our Salesforce engineering team in Bangalore. As a member of the cross-functional agile team you will collaborate with developers, product owners, and have a huge impact on how we design, build and deliver our products to millions of professionals. As Quality Engineer, you will be primarily responsible for developing and executing exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality before it is released to the customers.
You will work in diverse and dynamic environment on a variety of unique and interesting challenges. We will give you an opportunity to grow your skills and learn new technologies while we make sure you don't forget to have fun along the way!
- Develop and execute software test plans at the user interface level, including functional tests, UI tests and workflow tests to identify system and software problems and their causes
- Work with automated test cases using already existing frameworks
- Work in a agile Team and actively participate in agile events
- Be an advocate of high quality of the products you work on
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering or similar (e.g. Civil Engineering, Electronics)
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly
- 3 + Years experience in testing Salesforce application.
- Open to new challenges and ready to extend your knowledge outside current area of expertise
- Good communication skills including writing, speaking and presenting in English.
- Experience in working in a large enterprise implementation of Salesforce is a must.
- Experience using Selenium Automation tool
- Experience in application testing
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top