Finance Business Partner, ACS Customer Success
- San Francisco, CA
Job Requisition ID #
The construction industry is experiencing unprecedented technology disruption. Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) delivers a comprehensive, integrated solution that connects the office, trailer, and field to improve how construction projects are planned, executed, and delivered. Our best-of-breed solutions through the entire building lifecycle position us as market leaders in changing the way our customers work. We are looking for a highly motivated Finance Business Partner to join the ACS Sales & Customer Success Finance team to generate insights, provide guidance, and drive improvements in managing customer interactions post-sale. This individual will develop a deep understanding of of renewal and expansion trends of our business, highlight risks and areas of opportunities before they materialize, and guide ACS as we continue to retain, expand, delight, and monetize our existing customer base. This position is the front line of our post-sales growth efforts and is an ideal fit for someone with excellent analytical ability, a constant curiosity about how processes can be improved, and the ability to use data and apply business judgement to solve complex problems.
The position will partner with cross-functional teams including Business Partners from Customer Success, Sales & Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, and Business Analytics, and will translate business strategies and objectives to financial outcomes. As a player-coach, this will be a combination of individual contributor and partial management of 1-2 employees. ACS Finance is committed to ongoing skills development, process excellence, and work-life balance for the team. This position will report directly to the Senior Finance Manager.
- Own development of detailed analyses and dashboards to develop a deep understanding of ACS customer performance
- Interpret and evaluate monthly analyses of business performance, provide commentary on key trends, and make recommendations to drive Customer Success performance improvement
- Establish strong partnerships with Customer Success, Sales & Sales Operations, and Business Operations to generate and deliver key performance reporting metrics
- Provide strategic and tactical support on annual top-line planning process, including retention and expansion assumptions across ACS product lines
- Drive continuous process improvements to achieve better results; follow standards and ensure compliance with company policies
- Be curious about what drives ACS growth, constantly question how we can improve existing processes, and find new and unique ways to make us a better Finance team
- Bachelor's degree (finance, business, accounting, or engineering)
- Understanding of or desire to learn key SaaS and CS metrics (e.g., Retention & Churn rates, LTV, Payback Period)
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership potential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to teamwork and building effective relationships
- Must be "hands-on" and still be able to see the "big picture" to provide sound counsel to business unit management
- Proven quantitative and analytical skills, especially in customer analytics (there is plenty of mentorship available as well)
- Ability to pivot and successfully adapt in a consistently changing environment
- 6+ years of related experience in sales finance and/or FP&A; focus on customer analytics
- Experience with Netsuite and Salesforce
About Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building's lifecycle - from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations - with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top