Job Requisition ID #
Team @Autodesk Education Experiences (AEX) Marketing is seeking a talented Field Marketing Manager who will be responsible for leading the UK country marketing strategy and execution of marketing campaigns in support of priority initiatives in the UK country business plan.
This position serves as the subject matter expert of marketing in the UK for our priority education segments in secondary, higher education, and vocational audiences. The UK field marketer is responsible for developing a marketing strategy aligned to business objectives that will drive awareness, preference, demand, and consideration for Autodesk across key stages of the audience journey. You will be responsible for aligning global campaigns to UK channels for execution as well as identifying and implementing marketing programs and tactics for optimized impact and outcomes. You will collaborate with the Education marketing team of global campaigns, content, and digital marketers as well as peer field marketers across our core geos. You will also work closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders in Autodesk Education field engagement (sales), industry strategy, analytics and reporting teams as well as Worldwide Marketing growth marketing, marketing operations, and web publishing to ensure execution across content and campaign activities.
This role requires someone who thinks across the touchpoints and stages of a journey with a focus on audience-first marketing.
- Build and execute UK marketing plan in alignment with country business plan and global education marketing
- Articulate and represent nuances, specifics, priorities, and outcomes for our UK education audiences
- Develop, implement, optimize, and report on marketing programs including content, email, paid media (paid social, display), telemarketing, and in-person and virtual events applied to key stages of the audience journey
- Work closely with agencies, data analytics, marketing operations and brand teams to prepare marketing assets and coordinate successful launch of marketing initiatives
- Seek to understand, and seek to simplify the complexities of marketing across Autodesk Education audiences and our product portfolio
- Build and maintain a collaborative relationship with field and Autodesk Learning Partner managers
- 5+ years' experience in B2B SaaS demand generation/field marketing experience, account-based marketing specific knowledge and skills, as well as interfacing with sales
- BA, BS or equivalent degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to build personal networks and prioritize efforts in a rapidly evolving environment
- Be able to work independently and display proactive behaviour
- Vendor management such as creative agencies and media buying firms
- You can juggle multiple priorities and get things done in a fast-paced, dynamic and often ambiguous environment
- You can communicate clearly and effectively with cross-functional groups
- You have a passion for B2B solutions, connecting customer needs with product capabilities, and driving performance results
- You love detail and precision, and understand that results are also driven by completing tasks that are routine
- Analytical thinker with experience analyzing, interpreting, and reporting key marketing and sales metrics across systems
- Experience in account-based marketing is desired, but not required
- Fluent or native command of English
- Ability to travel for events and meetings at times Minimum Qualifications
The Ideal Candidate
- With an affinity for building relationships and has a resourceful approach to balancing strategy and execution
- Have a preference for making data-driven recommendations and a curiosity to try new approaches to engaging our audiences in a highly competitive environment
- Have proven experience in a global business with an adaptive and effective ability to work across organizational and geographical boundaries while focused on results
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.
Salary is one part of Autodesk's competitive package. Offers are based on the candidate's experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.