Enterprise Account Based Marketing Manager
- Frimley, United Kingdom
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is looking for an enterprise marketing manager to drive growth initiatives within a targeted set of key accounts with Account Based Marketing (ABM) methods in the AEC industry (Architecture, Engineering & Construction) to ultimately driving influence, executive engagement, long term customer relationships, awareness and adoption of Autodesk software and services.
This role requires extensive interaction and integration with the enterprise named account sales team and their customers to help position Autodesk as a strategic partner, drive alignment, visibility, engagement, and our customers' business forward.
- Collaborate with sales on account plans, marketing strategy, tools and customer programs.Identify marketing opportunities to intentionally support and drive the business with ABM.
- Team with broader organization of account-based marketers to align on programmatic campaigns which apply to named accounts.
- Plan out high-touch account-based marketing plans with clear growth, executive contact, pipeline and revenue objectives.Nurture contacts within the prioritized named accounts and engage that audience consistently with innovative, unexpected and intentional marketing to drive account opportunities.
- Foster peer-to-peer interaction in named accounts within their industry and across industries to enable customers to share best practices.
- Develop new and leverage existing programs, tools and assets designed to showcase Autodesk as a strategic partner to enable the customer to get the most value out of our solutions, relationship and services as an enterprise customer.
- Own execution of your programs for named accounts including planning, logistics, speaker and onsite management, budget, list management, follow up and reporting.
- Measure the success of your account-based marketing programs from a contact, pipeline and marketing investment perspective.
- Navigate the Autodesk organization and leverage professional networks to identify internal and external resources, stakeholders, and programs that support enterprise account objectives.
- Serve as 'voice' of the enterprise account teams and their customers to the larger Autodesk organization to ensure that their needs are taken into account as programs and tools are developed and put into place.
- Degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent professional training / experience
- Solid professional experience in B2B marketing for large accounts
- Experienced in leading and representing a team
- Able to prioritize delivering within the ABM Role by also being a leader for the team on top.
- Proven track record of successfully originating fresh breakthrough ideas in an account-based marketing capacity to support sales objectives, validating those ideas with key stakeholders and carrying them through to execution
- Strong analytical skills as basis for ABM strategic and tactical planning and optimization
- Demonstrated ability to provide strategic and consultative input to sales team
- Direct customer-facing experience in enterprise, account-based, field marketing or solution sales role
- Solid written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation communication skills in English; fluency in any additional Northern European language is a definite plus
- Self-motivated team player able to work cross-functionally
- Understanding of the AEC industry and customers is highly desirable
- Experience using salesforce.com
- Ability to travel (up to 35% during peak times)
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top