Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk Consruction Solutions (ACS) @ Autodesk
Our users are building some of the most amazing construction projects worldwide, and our mobile & web apps are critical tools in their workflows. Infrastructure @ Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS), builds and maintains the core systems they rely on every day.
You will be a part of the team at ACS that will expand our international footprint. You are excited to build up a driven team that creates awesome engineering workflows and systems. You are an engineer whisperer. You love people, puns, and pugs, and we are excited to have you on our team! ACS infrastructure went international in 2020, and we are looking for managers to help push our more regions for a global product.
Our team will work on various projects, from infrastructure testing in Kubernetes and terraform to service mesh and chaos/resilience engineering. Everything is on the table as we push towards a multi-region architecture that supports sovereign data segmentation.
- Continue to build out a team of 4+ people who work on mission-critical projects (total team size is around 20)
- Collaborate with Autodesk core Infrastructure organization to define and shape requirements, contribute to the corporate engineering community so other Autodesk product development teams can leverage and reuse our framework and tools
- Have a heavy focus on people, planning, and architecture
- Work closely with our systems architect to design and implement core offerings which can be leveraged by product teams throughout the ACS engineering community
- Work with our engineering teams to build systems-level tools for a service-oriented architecture
- Review fundamental architectural changes across the organization and participate heavily in the proposal process
- Design and execute DR/BC implementation and testing
- Set and manage KPIs/SLOs/SLIs
- Work across the org to address and predict performance bottlenecks
- Work closely with project managers to set high-level goals and produce quarterly/yearly plans
- Management experience and managing remote team experience is a plus
- Ability to go "10 rounds" with systems architects and emerging leaders
- A technical background working in medium to large systems; we would love extended experience in Python systems but welcome Java, Golang, C++, and others
- A love of running mission-critical systems: our team makes changes that affect the whole kit & caboodle
- Patience and understanding of how company size affects the strategy of building systems and tooling
- Experience working on a global infrastructure or prepping for global rollout is a plus
- A strong sense of ownership: You strive for deep understanding, build the appropriate solution to get the job done, and iterate quickly to deliver high impact results.
- A team mentality: You recognize that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts, appreciate collaboration, and play a pivotal role in making the company win
About Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building's lifecycle - from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations - with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.#ACSCareers
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top