Director, Segment Marketing, ACS
- San Francisco, CA
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is hiring a Director of Segment Marketing to lead our strategic marketing efforts in the rapidly growing Construction Management space. You will lead messaging and campaign prioritization for the world's largest building segments including commercial, industrial and infrastructure. You will lead a global team in the delivery of business-driving sales and marketing campaigns.
Each campaign will raise customer awareness and clearly articulate the unique value offered by Autodesk's construction solutions, driving demand and adoption. You will lead the team creating key industry and product messaging and positioning, build effective content, and support sales success through tools and training.
- Lead definition and execution of strategic marketing campaigns focused on industry segments. Effective delivery of this requires a deep understanding of the construction industry and the important differences between firm types and segments. Through analytical, qualitative and observational research, you will build a clear case for business-impacting campaigns and seeing them through ideation and execution with a world-class sales and marketing team.
- Build and maintain a database of customer needs and variations by segment. Manage an ongoing conversation with R&D around ensuring an appropriate level of support for segment-specific needs over time as well as a general awareness of key differences generally.
- Find, deliver and enhance effective tactics and sales plays for each industry segment.
- Lead our global segment marketing efforts, ensuring coordination with the HQ team as well as unique regional programs defined in collaboration with regional Marketing teams.
- Lead Segment Marketing and Global Product Marketing teams to deliver world-class campaigns.
- Experience managing and growing (4+) a diverse, geographically distributed team.
- Deep understanding of the construction industry, preferably gained through direct construction experience.
- Equally strong mastery of the product marketing skill set and the portfolio to prove it.
- Clear, effective written communication skills are a must.
- Humility and a willingness to change and adapt while also honestly defending your convictions.
- Collaborative. You are able to drive decisions and build coalitions across different teams independently.
- Proven ability to define, execute and analyze market and business data and intelligence.
- Solid understanding of the construction technology landscape.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing, with management and product marketing experience required.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top