Director, Sales Recruiting
- San Francisco, CA
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists - uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges. The success and growth of Autodesk can be attributed not only to its products, but to its people and unique culture, which allow us to create the new possible for our customers and enable our employees to realize their potential.
We are looking for a Director of Sales Recruitment, who will lead our largest recruiting organization, responsible for hiring a substantial number of sales professionals across multiple Autodesk businesses. This role will manage managers, and will need to lead in a complex, dynamic, global, fast-paced environment. This leader will work very closely with key sales leaders to understand the sales organization's global talent needs and develop and execute recruiting strategies to help deliver to business objectives. We're looking for someone to innovate, take risks, collaborate, and drive modernization in attraction and selection.
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with business leaders, HR business partners, and finance business partners to understand business objectives, current and future talent needs
- Create and execute a global strategic plan to meet talent acquisition targets with a focus on proactive sourcing
- Lead with data and conduct market analysis regardingcompetitors, talent pools/insights and market changes
- Recruit, manage and lead a worldwide team of Recruiting Managers, Recruiters, and Talent Scouts
- Track recruiting metrics and performance, identifying the best way to share and communicate with all key stakeholders and team
- Build recruiter capability (business acumen, partnering & influencing skills) and create a strong sense of global team unity and engagement
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Programs team to develop external marketing campaigns, including social media initiatives to increase candidate engagement and awareness of Autodesk. Look for partnership opportunities for Early Career Talent, drive diversity recruiting initiatives, act on process improvement opportunities, and enhance employee referral channels
- Ensure Customer Focus, both candidates and hiring managers. Look for and execute on candidate experience enhancements and training initiatives for TA staff or hiring managers
- 10+ years of recruiting experience including 5+ years leading TalentAcquisition teams (preferably experience managing sales recruiting)
- Ability to think globally and lead and inspire global teams
- Love of metrics to drive performance and evaluate ROI of recruiting plans
- Advanced consulting, relationship-building, collaboration, and influencing skills
- Analytical skills and ability to work well with data to tell the talent story
10 Things That Describe You
- Globally aware
- Make things happen
- Inspiring and trusted leader
- Customer focused
- Metrics/data driven
- Passionate about recruiting
- Thrives on change
- Strong communicator
- Fun and collaborative spirit
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top