Director of Product Management, 3ds Max
- Montreal, Canada
Job Requisition ID #
Director of Product Management, 3ds Max Location: Montreal- Canada Job ID: 20WD40486
Position Overview 3ds Max is a market-leading 3D tool in the media & entertainment industry and is used across film and tv, games and design visualization. As part of the Entertainment Creation Products group, our vision is to make media production better for everyone, and we empower content makers to inspire, educate, and entertain. We are seeking a product management leader to build on 3ds Max's strengths and chart a growth strategy to ensure its success and influence in the future.
Reporting to the Senior Director of the product team, the successful candidate is an accountable, hands-on problem-solver who leads with a positive attitude and empathy. You are an inspiring communicator who can see the big picture and influence others. You can operate in a fast-paced environment, knowing how to prioritize what is important and clarify the path forward. You have a relentless focus on the customer and bring passion, drive and creativity to your work. You are a champion for your team's development and a role model for the guiding principles of how we work: give more than you take, speak with kindness, and go off the beaten path.
At Autodesk, you will work within an inclusive culture that advocates and celebrates diversity, and offers competitive salaries, generous health benefits, exciting career growth opportunities, and great work-life balance.
- Lead and nurture a high-achieving team of product managers and product owners
- Define and communicate a compelling vision, product strategy and roadmap that drives business objectives
- Collaborate with technology, user experience, industry strategy and marketing partners to build and deliver delightful products to our customers
- Engage with customers to understand their business processes and product needs, and to validate solutions
- Define a technology partnership and acquisition strategy to drive business growth
- Build business cases for new opportunities and present to executives and senior leaders
- Manage expectations of stakeholders and customers through effective communications
- 10+ years of software product management experience in an agile development environment, with 5 years of experience overseeing a product management team and product portfolio
- Experience in the 3D tools or media & entertainment industry
- Experience in modern strategic planning and product management practices
- Experience using data and insights to guide product roadmap and strategic decision-making
- Experience with cloud services, mobile and emerging technologies like machine learning
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top