Digital Sales Representative, Italy
- Barcelona, Spain
Job Requisition ID #
Digital Sales Representative
At Autodesk, Digital Sales is one of our newest and most exciting teams to be a part of. We have grown from a small tiger team focusing on one product, to a team of 25+ reps and 4 managers, covering 10+ languages across teams in Barcelona and Dublin in just over 2 years. As a customer company, we know that our customers' success translates into our own success, and as such that our customers' ability to buy digitally now and moving forward is even more important. Our team is focused on helping our customers to achieve their goals through a seamless digital buying experience!
Digital Sales Representatives focus on understanding our customers' business challenges and objectives through inbound calls and MQL's (Marketing Qualified Leads), in order to sell our solutions digitally. We interact with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries, across a certain geographical market. We are primarily responsible for developing and transacting digital deals whilst also nurturing and creating long-lasting relationships between our customers and Autodesk. In cases where there is more specialized and in-depth discovery required, we continue to collaborate with Territory Sales Representatives as they drive the deal to close. This role is target-based with fun incentives and a competitive, over-achievable compensation plan, as part of a high performing team with a history of proven success. We're looking to find another motivated and enthusiastic superstar to join our team!
- Create relationships with customers in order to identify business opportunities, transacting business directly with customers from inbound hotlines and outbound calls with the help of MQLs
- Fully qualify and map key stakeholders, business processes and technical requirements on deals
- Transition qualified opportunities for up-selling to the appropriate sales representative or partner if necessary
- Drive additional revenue opportunities by identifying opportunities to up-sell or applying incremental programs/promos initiated by sales management
- Create and manage all leads and opportunities using Salesforce, practicing great pipeline and lead management and organisation
- Manage and organize time effectively across a set of complex responsibilities such as outbound calls, inbound calls, processing orders, advancing opportunities, training, administration and career development
- Represent Autodesk in a favorable and professional manner, navigating our resources to accommodate needs of customers
- A passion for sales, and a passion for learning!
- Native Italian plus fluent English language skills
- Strong communication skills - outbound calling as well as verbal and written.
- Familiarity with sales processes and selling methodologies
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage challenging situations while remaining upbeat and positive
- Strong work ethic - you are willing to work hard and put in the calls in order to learn as quickly as you can! Team player, self-starter and results oriented
- Ability to build collaborative relationships within sales as well as sales support to facilitate a better customer experience
- Ability to own a complete sales cycle from lead generation to close
- Experience in the software or SaaS inbound or outbound sales environment, interacting with clients of all levels, is a plus
- Experience closing business directly using appropriate tools/systems is a plus
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top