- San Francisco, CA
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk Construction Services (ACS) is seeking an exceptional data engineer to transform, optimize, test and maintain data pipelines and processing systems. This position will allow ACS to serve relevant data to all stakeholders, internally and externally. Also optimizing the infrastructure to ensure the data science and analytics teams can provide the best quality data to the business.
- Maintain/ develop a scalable database/ data warehouse through connecting disparate data tables housed across numerous organizational systems and different business lines
- Maintain/ develop the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS technologies
- Optimize and maintain scripts on present data warehouses and present ETL
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader
- Create and update financial models for decision support of new revenue-generating programs and initiatives
- Bachelor's degree computer science, information systems, applied mathematics or a related discipline
- 5+ years of experience
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience with transforming, developing data structures, metadata, dependency and data workflows to support an Analytics function
- Experience with salesforce administration
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++ etc.
- Expertise in gathering data through multiple sources through API calls and scripting languages
- Preference given to those with financial modeling experience
About Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building's lifecycle-from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations-with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, Building Connected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top