Client Services Japan Manager
- Tokyo, Japan
Job Requisition ID #
Responsible for providing superior support in all aspects of purchasing products, including all Ecommerce support, pre-order entry qualifications, order-entry and post-order entry enquiries and support for Autodesk's products, subscriptions and renewals.
Owns all interactions, customer service, relationship management with region-specific stakeholders such as End-Users, Channel Partners, Autodesk internal functions such as Sales, Subscription, Legal, Tax and Finance to provide a variety of pre and post-sales services.
Responsible for providing direction, coaching and development of Client Services teams. Serve as the main escalation point for all issues related to order entry, inquiries and customer satisfaction. Monitors team performance and ensures that all SLAs and performance metrics are met.
- Ensure that customer inquiries are responded in a timely manner through emails, chat and phone within the agreed global and regional SLAs
- Ensure that all orders are entered into the appropriate order management systems in accordance to processes, policies and approval matrixes, within the agreed global and regional SLAs
- Ensure that all Investigations regarding orders, shipments, verifications, registration and complaints are handled appropriately. Ensure that issues are escalated to the appropriate authorities and seek closure in a timely manner
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction by fairly resolving escalated issues and take appropriate corrective action. Builds and maintains customer relationships specific to regions
- Acts as the key Client Services Operations escalation point for order management teams, end-users, channel partners and Autodesk's internal functions for all matters related to the assigned region(s)
- Execute all month-end and quarter-end activities flawlessly
- Documents policies and procedures based on expertise in specific job areas. Works with respective teams to document best practices and workflow
- Provide other services or perform activities specific to the assigned region(s)
- Develop initiatives and work closely with Autodesk Ecommerce, Sales Teams and Channel Partners to ensure that all supporting documents received are compliant with Autodesk's requirements for order processing
- Schedule and perform Quarterly Business Reviews onsite with Channel Partners to review and drive operations improvement plans
- Participate in all new business models planning with other functional teams to ensure that the models meet Operations' processes, systems and policies requirements
- Participate actively as an integrated member of the Client Services APAC Leadership Team by providing regular updates and recommendations to management
- Work closely with other operations Managers to discover best practices and drive global consistency
- Draw on other resources to drive performance improvement for the assigned region(s)
- Perform all people management duties including recruitment, staff development, team building and performance reviews
- Monitors team performance and takes appropriate corrective action. Monitors team capacity and optimally distribute workload. Manage absence requests and ensure that proper cover is in place
- Translates high level organizational goals into operational requirements and work processes for staff. Define work schedules and perform resource planning to meet operational requirements
- Set high quality services levels for teams and monitors performance against those levels. Promotes and maintain a positive, professional, service-oriented company image. Provide feedback to correct performance as required
- Defines and builds processes with other Client Services Managers as well as "touch points" with other teams within the company. Ensures that employees are trained and executing on defined and agreed processes
- Participate in all other projects and initiatives as determined by Head, Client Services APAC
- Fluency in Japanese and English - written and spoken
- Minimum 5+ years equivalent work experience with experience in managing an operations team and supporting Japan market
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top