Channel Programs Specialist India
- Bangalore, India
Job Requisition ID #
Channel Programs Specialist - India
Role Purpose: Overall responsibility for the execution of Channel programs and initiatives in India region.
- Responsible for the implementation, maintenance and adoption of Partner Programs in India, Srilanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan.
- Support the end-to-end process from definition of the regional requirements of the program components through to the communication and implementation.
- Understand Partner Incentive Programs and reconcile incentive reports if region needs
- Conduct Partner on-boarding training and Partner events
- Engage with regional partners and handle partner's inquires on channel framework and programs
- Become subject matter expert on the management of the following specific programs:
- Quarterly webinar, training & communication to explain channel incentives / compliance check
- Partner Compliance Check process and policy
- Make partner performance reports for quarterly business review and other adhoc meeting
- Partner Systems : PDG ( Partner data gateway) , ALC (Autodesk learning central) , SGM
- (subscription growth management) & other relevant dashboard introduced over time to time .
- Ensure, in cooperation with other functions, that the programs work effectively in India (business-wise, financially, legally)
- Shall possess knowledge of SFDC & SAP or other relevant CRM tools.
Skills & Experience Required:
- +5 years channel program experience in IT industry
- Experience working with other regions or global teams
- Good Business acumen
- Detail oriented person
- Strong communications skills
- Team player with great passion
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top