- Golden, CO
Job Requisition ID #
Are you a skilled demand generation marketer who thrives in a fast-paced environment where initiative and innovation are celebrated? Do you have a desire to use your B2B marketing experience to drive sales pipeline and revenue growth?
Autodesk is currently hiring a Campaign Specialist in the Americas Demand Generation, Territory Marketing team who is responsible for leading the reporting and serves as primary communications point of contact for Inside Sales on campaigns executed in the North America territory.
Three signs that you are the right person
- You are driven and motivated by a constant need for achievement and tangible contribution to pipeline and revenue goals;
- You're a modern marketer who is experienced with using a mix of tactics to deliver relevant content to target audiences that drive meaningful engagements and conversions; and
- You excel at collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to determine the best way to get things done and thoroughly enjoy being part of a team.
- Plan the tactical and internal operational flow that maximizes customer acquisition through marketing qualification of leads to Sales Development Representatives.
- Ensure continuous testing, piloting, and optimization of marketing tactics and content through data driven analysis and partnering with campaign execution managers.
- Extend the Sales pipeline building capabilities through strategic coordination of prospecting efforts leveraging Sales Cadence platforms, messaging, and prescribed motions.
COLLABORATION AND INTERFACE
- Primary liaison with Territory Sales Development Representatives, Territory Sales Representatives, and their Managers for specific personas and customer profiles.
- Collaborate with Industry Marketing, Account Based Marketing, and Marketing Systems & Services internal stakeholders to ensure execution of persona-based inbound content marketing to all relevant audiences in territory and targeted accounts.
- Proactively engage with the direct and indirect sales teams and partners to communicate, coordinate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
REPORTING AND ANALYSIS
- Maintain accurate and actionable understanding of contact data quality for persona-based audiences in territory.
- Provide reporting of territory campaigns including performance and optimization plans for inbound content marketing campaigns and outbound targeted marketing.
- Ensure that each marketing activity is tracked and measured.
- Use data and dashboards to inform key stakeholders and justify campaign recommendations.
- Ensure and enable appropriate follow up actions by Sales Development Representatives with qualified leads.
- Leverage campaign and conversion data to forecast business impact in the upcoming quarter from demand generation activities.
- 5+ years demand generation marketing experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge and experience with sales and marketing automation tools such as Salesforce.com, Marketo familiarity and reporting generation skills
- Knowledge and experience with Sales Cadence tools such as Outreach.
- Estimated 20% travel required
- Software company, high tech, and B2B experience preferred
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top