Business Systems Analyst -LB116
- San Francisco, CA
Job Requisition ID #
Business Systems Analyst -LB116
Digital Enterprise Services - Business Systems Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA- United States
The EEP Product Management team is seeking a Systems Analystto lead the ongoing evolution of our customer help systems, collectively known as the "Unified Contact Center" (UCC). The Unified Contact Center is comprised of a suite of applications and experiences including inbound/outbound calling, chat, Click to Call, Schedule a Call, and intelligent routing for all the above systems. The ultimate objective of the UCC program is to ensure both Autodesk's customers and employees have a great support experience.
Autodesk is seeking a passionate UCC Systems Analyst who workscollaboratively with stakeholders, product managers, and extended teams to research and elicit, analyze, validate and document business requirements, and to ensure those requirements clearly reflect true business needs. Translates business needs into system/ application requirements and project components to help determine solutions to business problems. Assists team members in producing functional requirements for tool development. Proactively identifies and manages changes to requirements and identify risks.
The successful candidate will have a bias toward action and enjoy finding patterns amid chaos and is not afraid of being wrong. The perfect candidate will be an experienced systems analyst, is focused on results, a self-starter, and have demonstrated success in contributing to the growth and success of a business. The role requires a thorough understanding of contact center solutions and services.
- Work with internal stakeholders and cross-functional product development and data teams, to support the delivery of internal digital products
- Analyze and interpret high impact business needs and translate them into project requirements
- Develop a deep understanding of the products/tools used by the team, and analyze for continuous improvements
- Attention to detail and the ability to lead complex processes
- Effective presentation skills and be able to explain complex data and charts in a concise manner to a large audience
- Distinctive problem-solving and project management skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to lead multiple projects and meet deadlines and timelines
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in high stress and multitask in an extremely dynamic environment
- Answer complex questions through data, analysis, and clearly communicate findings to multi-functional teams for direction
- Act as a consultant and provide insights, observations, and recommendations to help improve the business
- Business requirementanalysis;solution designing and presenting;
- Strong communication
- 5+ years of related professional experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-4 years' experience working with Contact Center technologies - including but not limited to cloud-based telephony infrastructure, chat systems, and/or other Contact Center modalities
- Experience working directly with engineering teams for all phases of the development lifecycle (estimating, solution design, development, testing, and deployment).
- Experience and familiarity with UX engagement - designs, wireframes, interactive prototyping, style guides, and navigation development
- Action-oriented. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; a willingness and ability to operate at both higher and more detailed levels as required
- Strong customer service, communication, and organizational skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience of successfully working across organizational lines
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Maturity and ability to work independently and with a team in a dynamic project environment
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top