Job Requisition ID #
The Business Development Representative will prospect into targeted territory accounts to increase productivity of Autodesk's sales teams by
identifying high potential revenue opportunities with well-qualified prospects. This role will interact with clients of all levels, in a variety of
industries and across a broad geographical area. This role will not close the sale.
- Collaborate with Demand Generation and Account Executives to build a qualified pipeline of customers
- Prospect customers by leveraging outbound medium technologies to evangelize Autodesk solutions
- Identify target markets, develop leads and directly prospect into those accounts
- Transition qualified opportunities to the appropriate inside sales representative
- Map key stakeholders, technical requirements and business process on all deals
- Drive additional revenue opportunities by applying incremental programs or projects initiated by sales management
- Manage a database of leads in Salesforce.com, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining them until they
- are established in the sales pipeline
- Proficient in identifying key decision makers in other organizations within the accounts to find additional sales opportunities
- Inside Sales experience, especially lead nurturing activities mandatory
- Software Sales experience, Manufacturing Industry knowledge is a plus ( D&M )
- Software Sales experience is a plus
- Marketing knowledge ( ABM ) is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Drive to continually improve your sales skills through on the job coaching, self-learning and as defined by Autodesk sales career progression framework
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.