- Reedley, CA
Job Requisition ID #
We're looking for a talented Analyst to join our Analytics team, to help drive strategy and deeper understanding of our performance and opportunities across Product, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support.
- Create easy-to-consume dashboards of key metrics; monitor and share insights at a frequent cadence
- Visualize data to communicate performance and impact of various product changes
- Translate broad business goals into testable hypotheses and actionable recommendations
- Serve as an internal consultant for the Product, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support teams for all things data and analytics
- Build machine-learning models to help generate predictive insights
- Solve highly analytical problems that have a direct and considerable impact on Autodesk Construction Services
- Develop an end-to-end understanding of Data & Analytics
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, etc.
- Develop deep insight into all of our efforts as we seek to shape the future of the construction industry
- Help us design better products, improve user experience, and inform overall business strategy
- Use a modern data-stack (FiveTran, Snowflake, Looker, Github, etc.) that will allow you to move quickly and learn relevant industry technologies
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Great communication skills with analysts and non-analysts alike
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience building dashboards in a BI tool (ie, Looker, Power BI, etc.)
- Experience working in a Tech environment
- BS/MS in Business, Economics, Engineering, Math, Statistics, or equivalent experience
- Ability to problem-solve and understand key drivers of the business
- Experience in Python/R
- Predictive modeling experience
About Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building's lifecycle - from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations - with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top