Adoption Consulting Specialist, Architecture, Engineering, and Construction
- Tokyo, Japan
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk Global Product Support is looking for highly motivated trusted advisors to help our Enterprise customers optimize their product investment and achieve measurable business outcomes.
If you have a proven customer focused approach to building strong relationships with Enterprise customers, you might be just who we need to help drive our customer success plans.
We are looking for a professional with building design, construction, or related fields experience, supporting a broad range of technologies in large-scale enterprise environments. This person will mainly work closely with existing and future Major Accounts in Japan.
You will join the Designated Support Specialist group within the Customer Success Organization as part of our 2000+ person Worldwide Field Operations organization - a team that values professional development and rewards high performance.
Our Designated Support Specialists are responsible for maximizing the success of and return on investment for our strategic customers. We do this by delivering professional and customized product services that help our customers achieve their business goals while maximizing the use and adoption of our solutions.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with customers as a technical trusted advisor
- Demonstrating thought leadership and product expertise to help customers achieve goals identified in customer success plans
- Innovating and delivering packaged service offerings to increase customer success and new product adoption
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in BIM, Architecture, or Construction
- Advanced knowledge of BIM, Architecture, or Construction industry needs and workflows
- 5+ years' experience in Construction, BIM, Architectural or related fields
- Expert knowledge of Revit
- Expert knowledge of BIM 360
- Additional knowledge of the products within the Autodesk Building Design Suite and Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite is a preferred
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Any interest in Artificial Intelligence, Live design, Generative design will be a plus
- Proven ability to be flexible and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage several projects at a time, setting the right priorities
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with enterprise customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to convey complex technical details coherently to a live or virtual audience
- Fluency in Japanese required
- Fluency in English is an advantage.
- Team player who enjoys supporting and interacting with other members of a shared responsibility team
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top