Account Executive, ASEAN
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building lifecycle from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, Building Connected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid is helping to build some of the most amazing projects on the planet. We are looking for an Account Executive to help drive growth and get PlanGrid into the hands of every builder around the world.
Join us as PlanGrid and ACS advance Autodesk leadership in construction.
- Manage the sales cycle from prospect to close with a consistent track record of meeting or exceeding quotas
- Show potential customers the beauty of PlanGrid, conducting both in-person and virtual demos
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs to effectively position PlanGrid
- Manage and qualify inbound leads and pipeline, with accurate and timely responses and forecast data
- 5+ years of experience in transactional SaaS sales
- Results-driven and have a consistent track record of exceeding quota
- Analytical, detail-driven and a master multitask
- Experience demoing software and are comfortable selling to all audiences
- Entrepreneurial and thrive in a dynamic environment
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top